Jack Russell, my name

Ahoj and "moinmoin",

Jack Russell, my name. Requesting permission to board.

I sailed over from the german coast, 'cause my head is a lot of money there...

There are not many pirates over there, so I sail around, looking for new friends and booty.

By the way, here's a barrel of fine porter... :wub:

Welcome te ye CaptainJackRussell. Me name be Scarlet McBayne o the clan McBayne an it be me pleasure te be the first te welcome ye to the pub. Pull up a chair next te me here by the fire as we enjoy a glass o yer fine porter. Grammercy :wub: :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Ahoy, Jack.....an' welcome!

Ye catch me interest as I, too, hail from Germany.....the city o' Heidelberg.

Me birth Mum 'plead her belly' as it were an' ended up leavin' me in the hands o' an orphanage full o' nuns near the base o' the Heidelberg Castle....at which pont a crew took me aboard an' sailed me o'er the sea to New York......

But, that were many a year ago.....

Howe'er....tis always comfortin' t' make contact with a pirate from me own land....Gramercy fer the fine porter.....twill be tastin' that much sweeter sharin' it with ye.....

Fair Winds.....

~Foxmorton

welcome aboard lad i hope that there porter be properly cellar cooled would hate to have it too bloody cold .... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

i'm sure ye'll fynd this pub t' yer likin' there is a grande bunch of scallywags about ...... just watch yer back and yer purse :ph34r:

Welcome aboard, mate. Good call buyin' th' first drink! Pardon this crazy pyrat if I be takin' a bit o' bourbon instead o' yer fineries. Ye will be served well t' watch yer spoils...(I hear there be pyrates about!)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

(slides Gunner's purse out and into her own pocket, then takes Matt's jest for fun)

Hello Capt Jack, I knew a man by that name with a FINE sword, and handy he was.. If that is you, then GRAND, and if not.. then welcome to the pub and all the peoples here!

I"m Merry and the Angel of death.. :(

Buy me a drambuie and we'll make this pub rock!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Quite thanks for ye' warm welcome:)

Mimi, Heidelberg is but very far frae the coast. I guess your crew wandered with you quite a lot o' days. I hoped you enjoyed Germany while your stay there :(

No Maggie, I only have a German Shepherd. See below. That name I created acidetially. I simply took two of my favourite movie characters (the "Jack" from Pirates Of the Carribean, the Russell from Russel Crowe from Master and Commander). A week later or so I realised about the terrier... :(

Sorry, Merry, I have a blade as fine as a blade can be, but I'm not the guy you know (by the way, it seems to be a common pirates name...I know a third one in the UK).

The porter comes directly from the hold of the the "Roisin Dubh" and will be fine, I hope. Now let me sit aside the fire and enjoy a drink. It's awful cold in Germany, and it snows since days.

Yours,

Jack

neko.jpg

Brr...... supposed to snow here this week, and that is pretty commen here. Brings out her hot cuppa cyder and splashes some rum into it....

I'm a bit glad its not the man I know with that name, since he was very taken by his wife, but I see you have a best friend too!

woooof.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I only have a German Shepherd.

What a beautiful dog! I've always been partial to German Shepherds. Looks like a big guy! How old is he? ...she? I had to give my last one up. She was just too big since I had moved and couldn't find an apartment that would allow dogs. My sister has her now. She has more black on her and it looks like she probably is smaller than yours. That's why I believe yours is most likely a male. I just love that face! What do you call him?

Aye, mate. That's a fine lookin' animal ye got tharrrr. Let me buy ye a drink.

RAY! Get this good German lad somethin' t'.....quench....his....BLOODYHELL! Thievin' pyrates! Who took me...MERRYDEATH! Come 'ere, lass! Ye wants t' play a game of hide 'n' seek, eh? :huh:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

WELCOME! Gawd you look good to me, and oh the dog too!

So were you born in Germany, or are you there for other reasons?

I believe when the Pub started we had someone from Germany, but they disappeared.

Dang I like the way you look...

I'm sure you'll find plenty here to keep your mind going and learning about all kinds of things related to pirates and nautical stuff.

Geeze I'm finding you better looking everytime I look at your picture... :huh:

A hearty welcome to ya, Mr. Russell. Tis a good name... an' I fancy it.

Enjoy the comradery here at the Pub. A wild bunch we be indeed... but fun to no end!

Rum for me, mate. An' thank ye kindly for it.

Germany says you? Ahhhh... brilliant! The vast majority of m' heritage is from that fine country.

Love th' dog! A pirate needs a good animal companion. If th' dumb fool before ya doesn't shake in their boots with a pistol pointin' at them... at least yer furry pirate companion can have a little fun with them and amuse ya at the same time! :huh:

Welcome aboard th' Pub, Mr Russell!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome aboard Captain Jack Russell.

I, the Blue Mermaid, have come from the depths of the blue sea. I have a small flask of blue sea water taken from the sacred island of Atlantis. Take this water and sprinkle it upon your forehead and hands. For this magical sea water will help you be prosperous. For me, I need a flask of whiskey. Drink up me heartie.

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Well, dearest Mermaid, my greatest thanks. Bartender, a fine Whiskey for the Fai...Ladie!

Indeed I live in Germany and been born there, but my father is british. I work here, but maybe in the futue I'll try to get a job in New Zealand. Let's see what happens.

About the dog: He's male, 7 years by age, has a policedog training and his name is Gero. There are another two dogs crossing my life, pics will follow:) One is a quite piratical looking french bitch named Annie, the other is my finest Lady Rosa. :lol:

They belong to my helmsman.

I come alongside with pics within the next days. Now I need a drink, I guess. Bartender... :lol:

Keep ye' powder dry,

Jack

t'.....quench....his....BLOODYHELL! Thievin' pyrates! Who took me...MERRYDEATH! Come 'ere, lass! Ye wants t' play a game of hide 'n' seek, eh? :lol:

Merry spits her drink onto the floor as Matt runs after her. She jumps over the table and a chair, then off the lights and onto the window seat. With a last bounce, (Gunner gets a free show up close) she bounds over to the door.

With her hat in hand and with a flourish, she bows to Matt, and leaves the pub, the gold purse still in her bodice....

Takes more an a little dance to shake the gold loose from these cleavages!

Capt Jack, come back and have another drink. I seem to have come into some money for more....

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

A belated welcome to yer Sir Jack ...

ye may board the table tops and entertain the lasses and when ya exhausted ye can purchase oderlesseye a grog that I might welcom yas to the pub as wit tradition I raise ye a toast -n- wish -r-r - best as ye sail round this part of the vast sea of tranquility. Oderlesstips his glass to yours..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."