Keira Knightly on the set of Pirates

Christine

Okay, I know, don't believe everything you read, but in a magazine it said Keira is quite the diva on set. She's very difficult to work with, does not want the crew to make eye contact with her, has to have her hair and make-up always around so she's the most attractive person on set. They make it sound like she's a total bitch! Iron Bess, is this true at all or is the media just talking crap?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I doubt very much that Iron Bess will comment on this as she is a highly regarded Disney employee. Besides, you can't believe everything you read on page 14 for the Star magazine. :rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Okay, I know, don't believe everything you read, but in a magazine it said Keira is quite the diva on set. She's very difficult to work with, does not want the crew to make eye contact with her, has to have her hair and make-up always around so she's the most attractive person on set.

Well, I don't care. She's still hot.

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

Whoever wrote that has never seen Kiera Knightly. She is friendly, cooperative, funny, and has no entourage. When she's not delivering lines, you might see her sitting on the steps to the quarterdeck of the Pearl reading a novel. Yesterday, she gave a long performance and was magnificent. She is the most striking woman on the set, but only through her natural beauty. She is quite friendly with the crew, and everyone I've seen her come in contact with. Where do they get this stuff?

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Normally I don't buy that trash, but we had a girl's night last Friday before going to AZ Ren Fest on Saturday. We drank, ate and read shyte magazines before passing out in our hotel room. Imagine our surprise on coming across this and it wasn't even advertised on the cover. Makes you wonder if they question their own credibility on this story. B)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Well, thank ye Billy! I knew it couldn't be true, she just doesn't seem she'd be that way. And btw, I don't buy those types of magazines, but it came in the mail at my work. It was for a resident who unfortunately has passed on. I looked thru it and found half the stuff in there hard to believe. I knew I'd get the true story from someone on this board and I'm glad to hear she's a sweet person! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Nah.... Elvis ain't dead I saw him myself in a gas station outside of Memphis.... and again in Los Vegas...........( well three of him all at once...) :angry:

Nope, lives in my old apartment building in Jersey! Saw him almost daily. :)

Well, it's funny. Everyone says there are a ton of Sparrowish folks out there. Yet I was the only one at that con with the troopers.

And I have only seen a couple of other female Sparrows at faires.

I know there are those out there like Christine's friend Toby (who has a great kit) and our friend here in the pub from Florida but I don't see as many as everyone else. Weird.

Btw, our little band of pirates was a huge hit at WOndercon. I thought we'd be out of place but MAN we couldn't move 3 feet without posing for a pic.

I even had the "celebs" asking if I would pose with them! :lol:

I think my favorite was a shot with me and "Timmy" from Lassie fame!

At least we know pirates aint dead :lol: