Requesting Passage

Albatross

Good day;

I am known as Albatross, Mad Bird one of one. I have never pillaged a village, plundered a brig, of perished in a storm. In truth I have only been out to sea once, and in that two-week voyage the sea captured my heart. I have dreamed of going back ever sense. Perhaps I am just a hopeless romantic. :D

And now I ask, how doses one become a Pirate?

Aye, good day Mr. Young Albatross. Welcome aboard matey. Do not be led astray or strangley influenced by these pyrates. However, we be a group of understanding and friendly pyrates welcomin' you to this pub. How do ye become a pyrate? Tis' in your heart. Be hangin' around us and the pyracy blood will be flowin' in your veins in no time. How about I buy you a virgin margarita? Cheers friend..

signature4.jpg]

Aye, good day Mr. Young Albatross. Welcome aboard matey

(Ciaran walks in, takes a look, and knocks Sir Blackfoot over the head)

Arrgh, mate, take a closer look! Albatross be a lassie!

Welcome to ye, m'Lady. The first thing ye do on yer way to 'becomin' a pirate is to honour a tradition we have here in the Pub. That bein' ye must buy us all a round o' drinks. Ray here (motions toward man behind counter) be our bartender and a fine gent he is.

Ray, an orange juice to start me mornin'. Gramercy.

So, Miss Albatross, welcome to ye. Take a visit throughout the Pub; it's a vast establishment. And, don't let some of these buckos (nudges Blackfoot) lead ye astray!

Captain Ciaran of North Carolina

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Strolls in to here Ciaran and Blackfoot and laughs, looks to Albatross with a warm smile and bows.."Ye may call me Siren lass and welcome aboard. As Ciaran stated tis for you to buy all who welcome you drinks and Ill take a diet coke to start with. And yes if you hang around here long enough piracy becomes an infaturation. But a most intresting one to be sure. If you have any questions you need only ask and any can assist you. Grammercy for the coke Lass."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Avast! what's wi' the "diet cokes" ? I be steppin' out fer a minute and now ye be drinkin' sodas n not a smidgen o' rum? alas, 'ave ye all gone soft on me?.....aye, but I see we 'ave a young one 'ere, so meybe yer sodas appropriate.....damn, uh, I mean darn, I guess I be 'avin one o' them soda things too.....(pssssst, Ray, ifn ye wants to splash a wee bit o' the Morgan's in there me lips are sealed)....welcome to ye to the Pub lass, us crusty ol' scallawags'll try n' be easy wi' ye.....cheers

Pssst...Avast there. It be too late ta alter course now matey. Come seekin' adventure and salty old pirates eh? Arrr, sure'n ye come ta the proper place. But take warnin' matey, keep a weather eye open, for there be squalls ahead and Davey Jones waitin' for them what don't obey. Be sure of what's in ye're head lass. Piracy be a profession not taken lightly. If ye be willing ta sign articles there'll be those willin' te have ye. Now then, we have the pleasantries outta the way. The first order o business and ye're first step ta bein a scallywag I might add is te buy us all a drink and then see if we can reach an accord. Arrr.

W.F. Flint,

Master Gunner :ph34r:

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

Aye...another table dancer amongst us eh? Tis always me pleasure ta welcome another beautiful lass to our fair pub. Allow me ta lift me mug o' Tattoo high fer a toast to ye luv. Enjoy yer stay :ph34r:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

welcome aboard lass ....the desire to be is enough to become lass the finding of a crew to sign on with is your choice ....watch yerself .....some of these cut-throats be pretty scurilous ....but most are fyne folk

and i'm sorry folk if she wishes to be pyratical ...i'm sure that her being around the consumption of large amounts of rum will happen soon enough so ray if you please a flaggon of your fynest black rum for m'self and whatever the lass choses to inbibe with!!! B)B)B)

How to Link

EYes has the book me self an fun tis it to be a pirating eerraaarrr B)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I am somewhat lucky. By the laws of Physics I should by dead, but I seemed to have survived.

I suppose that buying a round of drinks for the lot of you would b e good investment. (Perhaps with your minds sloshing about you will not notice my spelling errors.) So I offer up my last bit of coinage.

Bartender, grog for them, hot tea for me!

hot tea for me!

Gar! another one o' them blasted teetotallers. Not fittin' it be for a pyrate to nay like rum. Mark my words mateys, there be squalls ahead with this one.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

• 3 weeks later...

Albatross!! (Sorry, that was a great Monty Python skit).

And as Arthur is our token Ancient Mariner, you can hang about his neck any day!

Ray, set me up with a rum, in honour of our newest Pub bird! :) :huh:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Welcome lad. Since you be a yungun', I'll be drinking a root beer. I don't like to be encouragin' the bad behaviors, men learn enuf 'o them from just bein in proximity of each other.

And Mad Jack...there is nothing like a good Monty Python bit...I be off to the magial, mystical Spamalot meself in just a few cycles of the moon.

Slainte one and all,

Mags

I have never pillaged a village, plundered a brig

We shows ya how for a fee... :lol:

plunderer.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."