Signature Graphic Contest... WITH PRIZES!

I hate to double post, but some of you lot never peek in at plunder (or Twill for that matter) so I wanted to give you a personal invite to join the contest over in PLUNDER

If you have been thinking about making a cool signature graphic, now is the time because I am sponsoring a contest for the coolest sig graphic.

Make yours now, or nominate someone elses.

Nominations and entries are due in by 20 Feb.

Prizes... yes there will be a prize. After the entries close, I will make a post "poll" with all the entries on it. After a week of votin' the winner will recieve a prize.

Not sure yet... but it will be something usefull. A decent pirate book, A pirate T-shirt, some re-enacting accessories (rope, original 18th Century buttons, etc) or some nice fabric (100+ year old hand woven linen to make some pirate stuff out of)....

I am not sure yet... got to think about what it will be. I will know by voting time.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• 3 weeks later...

Uhmmm..... do to technical problem, one of the heats of the signature graphics contest was "accidentally" deleted..........

The only way to make it fair is to delete all of them and start over.

So, I will try to have the contest back up and running by close of buisness on Friday, 3 March.

Sorry

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!