Sunken Jewelry!!

Capt.Rummy

I wanted to buy a pendant with a really nice replica or even real treasure coin. Ive been to Acocha.com but its way too much for me at this time. I guess real is kind of out of the question. However some places say they have replicas made from silver bars found in wrecks. I dont want to get one thats silver from the wreck watered down with crap.

:o

Anybody know any GREAT sites for sunken jewelry????

Some gift shops sell replica coins; however, I'm not entirely sure as to how realistic they are. They looked to me like they were made from molds possibly cast from the real thing, but I don't think they sound like Actual Pirate Pocket Change when you try to jingle them. Still, if you found them suitable, you could take a hammer and a nail (or a drill, if you have one) and put a hole in one of 'em.

We have a nice selection, some of ours are 10k plated too. Go to http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/shop.

Also, I have one of the replicas from the Atocha made with their silver and you would never know the difference. And it is still from the ship regardless. The coin itself is an impression of one of the real coins they found, so in essence, it is a real coin from the Atcoha, just not an original. I get compliments on it everywhere I wear it. So don't sell it short mate...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com