Real Pirate of the Caribbean: Captain Henry Morgan

Capt.Rummy

Thanx :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Funny that, I saw Captain Morgan saturday night roaming around downtown Halifax. He was giving out Rum samples (only in the pubs) and plastic Capt. Morgan Doubloons.

Makes me want to grow the beard out and get hired on. He had all the pretty lasses wanting to get pics with the Capt.

Lower Deck in Halifax, East Coaster music playing and Captain Morgan on board.... what a time!

The band stopped playing so we could all "Ahoy!" the Capt and have a 'sociable' (hoisting your glass and screaming 'sociable' as long as you can, then drink)

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

The boys and I finally got around to watching it the other night. Didn't see any ships we recognized. The boys really liked the blood and gore parts of it. I found it remarkable how many times he kept losing his flag ships to "accidents". ;)

P.S. It was on the Discovery Times channel.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

It was okay . .

Nothing earthshattering we didn't know.

They dove and found (what they think are)Morgan's cannon from some of his fleet, but spent most of the time talking about his sack of Panama.

Worth a watch . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Worth a watch . . .

A watch?

Be it a gold watch?

'r just a silver one?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org