MEGACON

I wanted to let you know that a friend of mine, Bill from Tom's Gifts in St. Augustine, will be set up at the MEGACON at the ornge county center in orlando on Feb 26-28 with over $30,000 worth of swords for sale. I buy lots of my pirate items from Bill in his St. Augustine Shop.

Yours in Pyracy

KPpirateflag1.gif

does he own that store in the historic section??? the ones with the viking helmets???? lol...that store is AWESOME! :(

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Excellent! I'll be sure to check out his booth this year. I can't guarantee, I'll be pyratin'... but any one feel free to say "Yarrr" to the red and black armored Mandalorian.

Glad he's not the dealer from St George street. That place is a tourist trap for people who don't know how to use eBay or order for themselves.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Do they have an online store. PLease provide a link to the plunder ifen ya may... :D

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Do they have an online store. PLease provide a link to the plunder ifen ya may... B)

He sales so much in his store(mostly to tourist) that he closed his online store to focus on his main business. Bill (owns Tom's..lol) said he will reopen the on line store as a side line after he retires. He also cast concrete ship's canon yard displays but they are a little pricy for something to heady to lug around and does not even fire.

If you are ever in St. Augustine, his shop is worth a visit.

Best

KP