Hold Sale

Sad Swab Sam

So here I am I been pirating ere in the south a france fer the betters parts o nine years and I goes an gets married last fall and we be expecting a little one to be taken up some time so I be needin to sell me stuff I gots stuff too!

two matching (reproduction) wheel lock pistols

one long blade brass and rosewood twisted handle claymore and sheath

one bugle

one deck scatterer flinklock (reproduction)

one cutlass

one short sword

one knights dagger

one King Arthur dagger

one blunderbuss

two fine sashes

three silk XXL natural color tie front shirtings one black

one leather tricorn size XL

all this is in exceptional shape and all working parts work please pm me if and when convenient.

So here I am I been pirating ere in the south a france fer the betters parts o nine years and I goes an gets married last fall and we be expecting a little one to be taken up some time so I be needin to sell me stuff I gots stuff too!

two matching (reproduction) wheel lock pistols

one long blade brass and rosewood twisted handle claymore and sheath

one bugle

one deck scatterer flinklock (reproduction)

one cutlass

one short sword

one knights dagger

one King Arthur dagger

one blunderbuss

two fine sashes

three silk XXL natural color tie front shirtings one black

one leather tricorn size XL

all this is in exceptional shape and all working parts work please pm me if and when convenient.

Those are all treasures. :lol:

The only thing you didn't mention is your green pirate coat, Diego.  Please!  You can't get rid of your stuff.  Those are all treasures.  :unsure:

Obviously we're all getting the drift that you two are no longer together. For that, I am sorry. Just wish it didn't have to be aired by postings on this site. Broken hearts are hard enough to deal with without airing private matters publicly. Been there. Done that. No good comes of it.

If that's you Diego, I won't be contributing to the fire sale on your stuff, lad.

A true pirate is always a pirate. I got rid of my stuff three different times for much the same reason and I kept coming back to it while the others who stomped on me fell by the wayside over time. Mates can be replaced, but a good weapon will always be by your side.

Keep your stuff - there are lots of other ships and crewes to sail with... You can always sail with the crewe of The Blackheart.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Swabby me friend, ifin ye need to be sellin, sell to me and that way ifin ye need it back, ye can wear it or use it whenever ye like! I think I can fit int' ye clothes and Frisky be needin weapons. At least with us, they won't go far. I will call you and we can discuss things.

Bunny Cutlass

Oh yes the coat! a beautiful size 44 chest franciscan upholstery material in royal green and traces of black underlay in a nice fleur de li bevel cut velour

pictures yes there are plenty of those see ifin these might show somes of the hold sale items

http://community.webshots.com/user/la_woman00/0

Diego, that's a picture link to Rummy's webshots.

Why are you selling your stuff?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

aye lad ye both should be mature enough t' remain civil and stop the carrying on like school kids ....if i sold off my kit every tyme i broke with a lass over the years i'd be running a garb/accoutrement shop in some renfaire somewhere ....

try to hold yerself together lad and buck up ....now ye both have friends here and stop making yer friends choose between ye two :lol:

STOP!

Look I know how hard it is to break up. Been there, done that...but, don't rush into getting rid of things. You will find it will actually make things harder if you do.

go through the stages....Cry, scream, stomp curse, cuss, down a few pints...but, then sit back and take stock of what happened and why. Fix what you need to fix, then if you still want to part with things do it...but not before.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...