MY NEW ARMOURY

i am making the queen annes from kits but the rest i'm getting wholesale and from different sources and goin to try to offer some really good prices to the pyrate communtiy ....i will try to do as many shows and fests as tyme will allow and every eventi will be at i will make sure to post here ....the east coast for now ... until i finish the university stint to get my teaching credentials ;););)

callenish gunner, I've got a question.... the 1751 English Hanger looks like one sold somewhere else... (hopefully you can offer it at a better price)

Is the pommel threaded to the tang? I was thinking of ordering one, but I'd want to take it apart and use just the blade to make a cutlass....

callenish gunner

Are ya gonna be at the Las Vegas ren fair in Oct. Wit what ya be oferrin?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I be interested in two of the pistols...The Scottish one for sure. Can you be tell'n the cost? shipping costs to California? PM me with the information if you can sir.

Many thanks.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

the events i am trying to plan for so far are hampton blackbeard festival, the tall ships great lakes pirate invasion in july, the las vegas faire in oct., pirates in paradise key west in dec. and more if my schedual allows i will keep everyone here posted as to where i will be and as to what i'll have available :rolleyes:<_<:lol: