Has any of ye done business with em???

Lady Seahawke

ok, when logging onto the site saw a interesting advertisement. So, I went an took a looks and found several nice items I am thinking of adding to me garb.

HOWEVER, I have never done business with these folks and was wondering if any of you have in the past.

If so, are the goods of good quality? Did you get them in a reasonable amount of time? If you needed to send something back did you have any problems with them accepting a return?

Thanks for any and all guidance.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I have bought several items from them. Everything was shipped the day I ordered and arrived in perfect condition. I have sent them a couple of emails inquiring about something and they've always answered within the next day or two. I think they are top notch and customer service oriented. I've not needed to return anything so cannot vouch for that consideration but would assume they'd handle that as well I would recommend them very much. The clothing I bought, including a shirt, were of good quality not like some cheap costumey stuff. They are based in Oregon. Feel free to PM me if you have other questions about my experience with them. their address is www.dresslikeapirate.com

I've always found Dresslikeapirate.com to be very communicative. However, in the interest of full disclosure I should point out that I've never dealt with them as a customer - they've sent me review items, and they've donated merchandise for the Flying Dutchman award.

You can read my reviews of their products here. In both cases (puffy shirt and hip tie) the quality was very good. Neither was made from period materials, and both were "nicer" pirate clothes (might not hold up long when trudging through the swamps) - but very sturdy and well made for what they were. Although I've not yet had need to buy from them, I wouldn't hesitate to do so if the urge struck :)

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Duchess the site is

www.dresslikeapirate.com

And so far they have been very good in comunicating answers to my questions, so, I will be placing an order with them tomorrow. I will let you know how things go.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

The first that caught my eye was the boots, they be on sale...so the coin they be ask'n twill be easy on m'purse and they look mighty good. So, I do believe they tis gonna be m'first purchase.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

• 3 weeks later...

Dang, I been meaning to tell you all.

I was a bit worried since I have never have done business with them but decided to go ahead and do it. I have to tell you I am more then a little pleased. First, when I sent some inquiries by email I got an immediate answer. Then decided to place a phone call. Shayna (I hope I am remember the name correctly, if not, hope she forgives) anyway, she was very friendly and helpful...so Yes, I did indeed order the boots and decided to shoot for the moon, got me a pair of pirate pants too. :lol:

I was surprised that the order came exactly as promised and was very pleased when I opened the packages. Of course, since I had it delivered to m'place of work and since I couldn't wait to see everything ....well, I had to field some questions about the boots. WHY, :o does everyone that see a woman with thigh highs think certain things? <_< Well, anywhos their questions were fielded with a few rolled eyes :rolleyes: when the subject of pirates came up. :lol:

Now, in regard to m'boots, the shoe part fits right well, but, as expected, because of the rod in m'leg and bolted at m'knee, the leg part was a bit to snug. Thankfully, I have a shoe repair within a very short walking distance and they were able to stretch the offending part out a bit. LOVE m'boots.

Pirate pants, are very comfortable. I had a bit of problem with the cuff of em, again because of said rod...the other end is held in place with two bolts just above the ankle which causes it to swell a good bit.. .

Would I hesitate to deal with "Dress Like A Pirate" Not in the least, matter of fact, am looking at a few other items I intend on getting in the very near future. :) So, if'n ye need some reasonable garb, you might want to give them a look.

Huzzah :ph34r:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...