My Review of Pirates in Paradise 2005

Jib

Hey PiP is cool... buncha Pyrates... wot more can you ask for....

If yer lookin" fer an authenti event"..... It can go that way.... we just need more authentics... (I can't speek for the guys in th' Fort... my take on this is if you can do an authentic camp... have at it... I don't know.... William is kinda in charge O' this ( by default))

PiP was cool... we can make it whatever we chose to make it.......

Th' dudes at th' Fort were cool...... th' Pyrates(that be us..) NOW gotta do something to make it work.... wot ever we choose.....

The dudes at th' Fort can't do it all... we are (or should be) a (large) part of these festivities,,,,,,

Besides Key West is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool .........................

Always wished that the constructable cards of pirate ships I have were real. Would be grand to have a few fine ships for so many pirates to enjoy!

My ideal scene and setting for a pirate camp is not really a land camp but to "camp" on a ship! Live like a real seaman of the age on ship rather than on land. But.. :: le sigh:: not enough ships for that let alone room. Tis a pity.

Perhaps that wish of mine will come true. Could always use more Tall Ships!

But... the closest I can have to a period campsite is pretty much what I use at the Rev War re-enactments. And that is a far cry! Though... if it doesn't rain overnight... hell.. I just may sleep out under the stars! I've done that a couple times at re-enactments... I like that better... when it's not raining. Tents are great for storage.

My idea of a pirate camp would be the look of obtained items one liked when plundering the town! Hehehe... I was hoping for that type of look at Port Washington. We shall see.

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!