Pyrate up your computer!

Mad Matt

Just found out you can get a Pirates of the Caribbean mouse for your computer. The details are here. Doesn't say if it's a USB or not. Oh well, for $4.99, what can you expect! :D

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Yeah, I'd be hard pressed to surrender my Logitech roller ball mouse. My kid would like it though.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Cr@p, now I will have to go out and buy Kellogs cr@p to get the mouse. I feel like I'm being held up by pirates. Hey, maybe I can sell the cereal out of the box on Ebay? :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Don't know if this is something that just came out or what... but... Walking down the cereal isle tonight at the store.... I noticed a skull on the Rice Krispy packaging... picked up a box and it was advertising for the upcoming POC movie. So, if you all want your very own skull computer mouse, you'll have to send in $4.99 plus 2 UPC codes from the box(es), not sure if there is a shipping fee

... offer expires in Sept '06 if memory serves me correctly.

LadyDevyl'N

"My Liver is Evil... Must be Punished!"

'Sláinte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mná go deo.'

Health to the men, and may the women live forever!

Eyes gots me a good laugh on that one ! Thanx

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."