Piratical Sound Effects

William Blydes

Getting the house ready for the invasion of little treasure seekers, and I relized I needed to find some Pyratical sound effects....

The front of the house has rope giving it a dock like look. The front entryway is covered with camo neting and brown blankets making into a secret cave, complete with gold coin filled treasure chests. If you look into the front room you will see lush plants floor to ceiling with a few pirate skeletons and spooky lighting.....

Outside of using some tracks from the PotC soundtrack I really need some sound effects. I've been searching online for anything but to no avail..... any suggestions?

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

For a quick fix, I would try the local library for sound effects CDs. They tend to carry a wide variety of them, then make a CD of the effects you want and put it on loop! Also, there are some bands like the Toucan Pirates and other that use "pirate" sound effects in thir songs, if that is more your speed. If you have Port Royal (PC Game) it has all the sound effects in the game files as Mp3s..also Sid Meier's Pirates has some, but I think they are in .wav format.

Sea Captain: Yar, that be handsome pete, he dances on the pier for nickels!

Sea Captain: Arrr... you gave him a quarter, he'll be dancin all day.