Real treasure jewelry

Mad Matt

Fer those havin' the coin to pay for such beauteous t'ings, thar be jewelry such as I ne'er seen here. Many wondrous t'ings they 'ave.

If only my last village pillage would've been more fruitful... ;)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

They also cast terrific replicas from the gold and silver aboard. I don't think I could ever bear to wear a real one - be afraid I'd lose it in a drunken piratical spree - but my sweetie bought me the perfect replica cast from the precious metals pulled up from the Atocha and Santa Margarita, complete with a skull and crossbones on it. It's amazing and though it's not an actual doubloon, it is actual treasure... :) Much more affordable and you're not afraid to wear it out.

http://melfisher.com/store/scripts/prodLis...eld=description

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I do this kind of stuff fairly regularly and do it for a lot less than what they're asking for it . . . at least until I become FAMOUS!!

For instance, last year, I did a shark tooth necklace for a dad to give his son for Christmas. It had a 2 inch fossilized Great White shark's tooth wrapped in silver wire and turquoise dog bones with hematite spacers. It was a 22 inch necklace with a Bali silver toggle clasp. I did all of that for less than $75.

If anyone is interested in anything like that or anything at all that uses anything from semiprecious to plastic let me know and I am sure that we can work out a deal.

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."