WANTED

From one Captain to another... It 'elps if'n ye post where ye sails from... That way, local pirates might know o' yer whereabouts an' answer the call to the sea. :huh:

For myself, the Iron Lotus is based in Central Oklahoma, but has members as far north as Kansas, as far south as Dallas, TX, and as far west as El Paso, TX.

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

Aye... that it does ;)

Keeping with a piratey theme, however, I be comandeering (hi-jacking) this thread to show off a piece of plunder I be fixin' to send to the Captain of another Crew who I be declaring war on...

LadyRose1.jpg

LadyRose2.jpg

Ths name of the "Ship" I be declarin no quarter on is 'Lady Rose', obviously... the underhanded scurvey wench who captains the shoddy vessle has affronted me fer the last time, sez I! :huh:

So, I be sending her this burned wooden ship model, to depict a representation of what her ship would look like, if we were in period and I were really giving chase... ;)

I also intend to challenge said Captain to a duel on the Rapier field, to settle the conflict betwixt us. :unsure:

Another Irony is that I also sent her a Black Spot... which I stole the idea from our very own Petee... :lol:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.