Period Drinking Vessels?

So do you think that if I Boiled the Bottom of my horn, it would become pliable enough to attach some prefab round plate to?

I'm afraid I have no idea. I know the theory of horn, and I've seen it demonstrated with a bent horn spoon, but I've never really worked horn so I couldn't tell you.

Onion bottles - been looking for decent ones at a decent price myself for ages...

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Some more drinking (and other interesting items) containers

http://goosebay-workshops.com/LANTERNS-SCO...CES-CHANDELIERS

His work is top notch. I have some of his stuff and I think it will last forever. Last time I went to the beach, I drove right by his place. I should've stopped.

How about good (but inexpensive) onion bottles.  I can only seem to find them for over $30?

I remember someone used to sell them. I bought one for Mister BALLS a few years ago. Oh wait, maybe that was a decade ago. :(

You might want to ask Zach since he still has contact with alot of Revwar sutlers.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Try killing it with rum, that way if it doesn't die at least it will taste good.

<note to assassins - if any of you have been hired to "whack" me, I am violently allergic to rum and would definitely die if you made me drink, say, a bottle or two of it.>

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk