Iron Lotus Video

Captain_MacNamara

I was playing around with my new DV camera, and learning how to edit DV... So for fun, I put together a little video/slideshow complete with soundtrack just for giggles.

I can't get streaming video to work, however, so if you want to see the video, you'll have to right click the link(s) and hit "save target as" and save it to your computer to watch.

If ye watchs it, lemme know what you think. I am planning a couple of short pirate and/or SCA-related films (Including at least one music video-type film for a bardic piece), and a Cannon-Firing Demo video, so this was just basically a test for future work. The Videos are in .WMV format.

Iron Lotus Video (Big)

Iron Lotus Video (Small)

:lol:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

Actually, I thought you did a nice job editing. Keep playing around with it -- it's a pretty cool toy, huh?

And now a word of advice from a stuffy old kill-joy who works in the CD/DVD business: avoid copyrighted music on any projects that you want to market or distribute (unless you own the copyright, of course).

Anyway, nice work. Good luck, mate. :lol: