Gennys Red Rampage

Explorers

Shipwrights

French Ships/ Crew/ Forts:

L'Hercule

L'Orient

Le St. Michel

St. Pierre (Fort)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

My duplicates:

Pirate

Bonny Kate

Snipe

Greyhound

Revenge

Musketeer

Captain Jack Hawkins

Shipwright

Spanish

El Corazon del Mar

Bianco's Haulers

English

HMS Albion

Sir Christopher Myngs

I may have more dup crew. I'll have to check.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Sure.

Jus' let us know what you're willing to trade.

Blackjohn- Darkhawk II is yours. PM me an addy . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Nope.

You can purchase "booster" sets on the net, but it is a 3-d strategy game.

Ships, characters, treasure, events, etc all occur while trying to either sink your opponents fleet, find all of the treasure or play within specific scenarios.

1446603-n.jpg

041021_016_Pirates_of_the_Spanish_Main_model.jpg

Would anyone happen to have any duplicate pirate vessels that they don't want or need, and would be willing to part with? Being brand new to the game, I havn't amassed a large enough fleet to have any duplicates I could trade you, (I only have four vessels... :ph34r: ) but I would be willing to buy them from you, if desired. I am mainly wanting to collect all of the pirate ships. I currently have none of them, and it wouldn't matter to me which vessels they are, as long as I have one of each. :ph34r:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

I have a duplicate of the French schooner Le Mercure, if anyone might be interested in trading for one of your duplicate pirate vessels. I'll trade her for any pirate vessel except the Treasure, which I already have.

Le Mercure is a two-masted schooner which cannot be pinned. B)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

• 3 weeks later...

picture(86).gif

Pirates of the Barbary Coast 'tis out!

Anyone recieved anything anew?

I just got ahold of PoBC tourney prizes: Aramis, who links with Porthos, Athos, and D'Artegnan. They take the place of one each French Musketeer. And Captain Blackheart, a pirate, who gets +1 rolls to Pirate Ships!!

Some other new cards:

RELICS (#102)

Card Type: Unique Treasure

Rarity: Rare

Rules Text

If one of this ship’s masts or crew would be eliminated by a ship, you may give Relics to the attacker instead, ending that ship’s turn.

Additional Notes

Relics is the “get out of jail free” card in Pirates of the Barbary Coast. This treasure is the ultimate in denial: Not only does your ship take no damage from an attack, but you also end the turn of your opponent’s ship, as her crew takes time to examine the rare and unique piece of antiquity with which you just gifted them.

This treasure was created to stop all-out attack ships and to give faster and smaller ships a wild card in their fight to survive. The real question of Relics is, like all unique treasure, whether you risk placing it and giving your opponent the chance to nullify one of your ships for a turn.

WICKED KAREEN (#011)

Card Type: 3-masted galley

Nationality: Barbary Corsair

Rarity: Common

Cargo Capacity: 4

Base Speed: S+L

Cannons (fore to aft): 2S, 3S, 4S

Point Cost: 10

Rules Text

Galley. This ship gets +1 to her cannon rolls and boarding rolls against American ships.

GOLDEN PEACOCK (#018)

Card Type: 3-mast galley

Nation: Barbary Corsair

Rarity: Common

Cargo Capacity: 4

Base Speed: S+L

Cannons (fore to aft): 4L, 4S, 4S

Point Cost: 9

Rules Text

Galley.

MAPS OF ALEXANDRIA (#101)

Rules Text

When revealed, turn all treasure on all wild islands face up for the remainder of the game. Remove Maps of Alexandria from the game.

WOLVES (#103)

Rules Text

No treasure may be loaded from this wild island until Wolves is eliminated. Wolves is eliminated if successfully hit once by either a Musketeer or a crew with the Marine keyword.

:unsure: :) :P

I've never played it solitaire. As a multi-player game, it is pretty good. My only complaint is that the rules on capturing ships could use some re-working.

I've got like 20 PotSM ships sitting here in front of me on my monitor stand. The reaction people have to them really varies. Most seem to think they are really cool.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.