WANTED Sid Meir's Pirates Live the Life game

I am trying to get a hold of the Sid Meir's Pirates Live the Life game.

If you have already played the thing to death and want to move it on to another loving home.... send me a PM.

I have some pirate trade wampum or a fair price can be paid.

Thanks

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

i just got mine at circut city, almost got the guidebook too, but the cash register wouldnt work. is it even possible to dance well on that game? i have tried it multiple times, and can only impress the plain girls. course, this isnt a major concern of mine, i spend more time looking at my little pirate dude (thats his name, original isnt it?). cute little bugger... :lol:

Hey! You guys are "pirating" my thread...

I am trying to GET the game, I already KNOW how addictive it is!

:ph34r:

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Bah! Try "Pirates of the Caribbean" and download the Build 12 mod from piratesahoy.net.

Significantly improves gameplay a hundredfold and the mod team is working on adding additional islands, ships, and realism options.

Yours, &c.

Mike

Try these for starters- "A General History of the Pyrates" edited by Manuel Schonhorn, "Captured by Pirates" by John Richard Stephens, and "The Buccaneers of America" by Alexander Exquemelin.

Woo hoo! Just finished my first round of Pirates! . . . gonna try on a higher difficulty... watch out, Spanish!

Petee, the multiplayer ship battles aren't all that great... just like the in-game ship battles, only with a live person at the helm of the enemy vessel... dancing is MUCH easier on XBox, though...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

i just got the guidebook for it, very helpful for all the things i was completely clueless about, except DANCING! why! i cannot dance at ALL! oh, and i got potc for the x-box, but have not played it because my brother got driver 3 and has not yet gotten off the x-box since he came home, at 2;00!!!

I'm hanging on for "The Age of Pirates", due out 4Q05. "Pirates" is fun, as is "Pirates of the Caribbean (Build 12)", don't get me wrong. I'm just ready for new seas to terrorize and make my own. :blink:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?