RUNNIN' AGROUND ME NEW LIQUOR CABINET

BLACK JACK SHALAQ

HA HA HA HA HA!

Thar still people like you out thar? Pirates don't wear pocket protector kid.You need to get out n' see the world son. Join somethun else besides the chess club or a church group. Captn' Weavers got a club you kin join online and it's FREE! She'll bring ya right up to speed mate!

:D Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

well Black Jack,

don't know if I want that wniny creature on my ship.

kanasta,

we like to come here and unwind,have a good time. part of the pirate lifestyle we enjoy often includes drinkin.if ya don't like it,it'd be best ta go somewhere else.to be in this port ya gotta at least be tolerant of others peoples ways.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Hey Nasty,

I'll just bet yer one of those poindexter types ain't ya's? Yer one of those kids that got beat up in school then went home whinnin' to yer ma n' hid under her apron. I'm pretty close ain't I? Instead of gettin tired of gettin' whipped up on n' fightin' back, you classifiy yerself as a "victim".It's easier fer ya to piss n' moan about it , instead of mashin' the bully's head with yer lap top. Trust Ol' Black Jack on this one kid. Busted knuckles heal . They heal faster if ya wear some brass knuckles too! God I hope you don't look good in a dress. I'll have ta kill ya then.

:lol: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

Mr. Black Jack,

You appear to have some anger issues you must address. Captn' Weaver seems like an untrusting person too. What makes you people like this? And if I want to wear a dress it's no one business but mine (I wear a size 8 by the way). I didn't get beat up at school cause I was home schooled by my mummy.

NK

don't kill him,Black Jack...I kinda like some of my cabin boys in dresses,gives me easier access.

:lol:

and we don't want ta go into all the issues that makes a pyrate the way we are. go to some head shrinkin forum fer that. suffice it to say that most of us are social outcasts.the only societal profile I fit in is of me own makin and I like it that way.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

don't kill him,Black Jack...I kinda like some of my cabin boys in dresses,gives me easier access.

:huh:

and we don't want ta go into all the issues that makes a pyrate the way we are. go to some head shrinkin forum fer that. suffice it to say that most of us are social outcasts.the only societal profile I fit in is of me own makin and I like it that way.

Captn' Weaver,

The lil' welp is all yers to do what you wish....Just keep him off my ship please....

Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

:P

Captn' Weaver,

The lil' welp is all yers to do what you wish....Just keep him off my ship please....

Black Jack

Jack,

Why are ya so mean to me...Yer a savage. And i'll decide who I wanna shack up with ...not you mister. Are you drunk again?

NK

:P

Captn' Weaver,

Black Jack

Jack,

Why are ya so mean to me...Yer a savage. And i'll decide who I wanna shack up with ...not you mister. Are you drunk again?

NK

Hey you lil' chamber pot,

I got some news fer ya. If ya think shackin' up wit' Weaver is yer option, think again. And don't think of it as shackin' up as much as it's "shacklin' up". As in, yer shackled n' side spurred! HAR HAR HAR.

Black Jack :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

victors%20spoils.jpg

mmmm

you got it Black Jack!

I just love ta tie up my boys and show them how insignificant they are as they grovel for release after I've given it to em good.

and your next BJ. just hope your ...uh... equipement holds true to the Corps motto

hehe

:P:P:P

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

mmmm

you got it Black Jack!

I just love ta tie up my boys and show them how insignificant they are as they grovel for release after I've given it to em good.

and your next BJ. just hope your ...uh... equipement holds true to the Corps motto

hehe

:P:P:P

Oh Captn'

Ol' Black Jack's equipment tis' like my beloved corps. A lil' old but plenty of it to curl yer toes! As far as that spineless whelp Kanasta goes, I hopes you don't use all yer good stuff on him. Save it fer me...yer gonna need ALL yer talents (and then some) ta make Black Jack beg.

:P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

:ph34r: -Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

yummy

a little beggin now and then is good for the soul-and a great release of the pressures of life.

I am very good at what I do and often command $50.00 an hour for those that don't please me properly.

but never for a fellow pirate and marine.

once a marine always a marine.

Semper Fi,big boy

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Ye mean that I have wasted 1/4 of the hourglass readen tis rant that has no use?

WAR ON USELESS POSTS!!!

Well, At least we found out you kin read n' write. So we know ya ain't a squid. Kin ya finger paint mate? Maybe yer a fly boy.....

Thars n' old sayin' mister, Don't start no s***. Thar won't be any s***.

If ya don't like this post, start yer post. Also...It took you a whole 1/4 hour to read 20 seconds of post? Whar ya go to school Lil' Abner? Dog Patch?

victors%20spoils.jpg

It would seem that my intentions were misunderstood. Apparently there is a need to clearly stating the obvious. While there is redeeming value in most posts here, this one is lacking, severely lacking. As far as my ability to read and write, I feel this should show that I am capable to construct sentences with nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives.

354animateflag1-thumb.gifHomesig.jpg

It would seem your photo is no longer showing up. This may be due to the manor you hyper linked the location of the Photo. Have you uploaded it to your profile, or did you link it from a secondary server? If it is off os a second location, it would be in you best interest to upload to the site's server.

If it is there, then there may be an issue with the photo. It could be a corrupt file, or for some reason the server will not allow the image to propagate out.

354animateflag1-thumb.gifHomesig.jpg

Indeed, the server seems ta be playin tricks on us today. Red Maria just gave a yell and cant find the pub atall.

:D

hmmm. But, boyo, I got black jack's picture just fine in his previous post.

poltergeist, Im thinkin

or mayhaps, teetotalers in the riggin.....

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered