Motorcycle for sale....

Guest SirenSong

Guest SirenSong

Ok guys this is the bike we were test driving when we had the accident. Now that Im terrified of the darned thing I told hubby he could not keep it but had to sell it. It's a 1987 BMW K100LT. It has 114,000 miles and is a gold/tan color. The head is cracked from the accident. It also now bears scratches. Both Saddlebags were broken, Windshield and lights are still intact. The seat has a minor scratch. We are having to buy the bike from the guy who owns it and I am just trying to sell it for what the guy wants so I dont have to look at the thing.

It can be fixed from what I understand..Or could be sold for parts. So any of you motorcycle enthusiasts who are intrested contact me over the Pub...

The Guy is asking for $2800. But are having to sacrafice for $1900.00. I know when we first started looking at the bike we checked E-Bay to see how comporable this bikes price was and found it reasonable in the shape it was in before we test drove it.

Please help me get rid of the thing....

Siren

Siren...

Load the thing up on Ebay. I just sold one of my bikes using their service. It was bought outright in less than 24 hours.

Sorry to hear your now sour on the two-wheelers. Totally understandable though. I'm just waitin' fer me luck to run out.

;)

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

Guest SirenSong

Thanks Pynch. I have never used E-Bay before. Is it difficult? As for being soured. Yeah unfortunately I am. I ride horses and have always been told to get back on and I did. But this is one time Ill keep my feet on the ground. at the cost of losing what I have..It's not worth getting back on.