Story telling

And since I be me own best friend I must make ammends to the me posting topic description! I was promoted this weeksend past and though it be known fer a week. It be fomalized pon Chipping Under Oakwoods meeting on Saturdays past!

Most all a ye knows me as Diego Santana de la Vega lookout on the scout ship Osprey (the fastest ship in the sea) Well that is who it was. I been and accepted a promotion and now I be first mate on the Pax Decimus. The fourth ship in the fleet from which I sail and hail! Our home port be Chipping Under Oakwook and on Saturday the goodly Queen at southern did in fact become overwhelmed by the sheer breadth and scope of the players involved in our fleet. Giving cause to a stuttering response to facts and figures presented by our Monsignor and Commander. Perfect it were! When the Queen, without consort, did in fact issue my cast and crew the requested letters of Marque. (Permission to ingage and relieve ships of goodly stores from ships of contemporary countries pon open sea.) Welcomes one welcomes all! I'm thinking of a bumpersticker here!

"Privateers does it with permission!"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Grammercy my lady of unwarrented battle plan and skill. (pssssst!) Iron Bess Lass, would ye be interested in goin ta sea? Me capitan is lookin fer a goodly master gunner! Can I interest ye in an officers commission wit our fleet?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Congratulations!

That's great, but..do explain what's the pleasure of getting a permission to make the queen's treasure chest be filled?

I think i'd rather do pirating without permission and keep it all for me and my crew.. but that's just me :huh:

hero.jpg

(Edited)

Aye but lass ifin ye were on a mission and it involved needin a port and the ports ye be stealing from are all off limits to the likes o you and yer kind where are you going to resupply? the lessor of two evils at this time in historical significance is of course not having the about to be worlds strongest navy huntin you down also!

Grammercy my lady of unwarrented battle plan and skill. (pssssst!) Iron Bess Lass, would ye be interested in goin ta sea? Me capitan is lookin fer a goodly master gunner! Can I interest ye in an officers commission wit our fleet?

:ph34r: Be careful that it is you wish for Pirate...

Be careful what you wish for!! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:lol: Be careful that it is you wish for Pirate...

Would you take up arms then sail the seas and fight bastard stepchildren of a lessor skill with us?

I'm out of here..some company i'd rather not be around right now, keep the rum and have a good party mates :ph34r:

Charity? What was that about??

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Would you take up arms then sail the seas and fight bastard stepchildren of a lessor skill with us?

I may be willing to take up arms in your cause...

Although I find no honour in fighting children OR those with less skill.

(chuckle) Bring on the real sea warriors and we'll judge their worthiness to be the victims.... :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I may be willing to take up arms in your cause...

Although I find no honour in fighting children OR those with less skill.

(chuckle) Bring on the real sea warriors and we'll judge their worthiness to be the victims.... :lol:

i was meanin the likes of non noble skilled middle aged men that originally "were" bastard stepchildren and now some having been drunkin and then hijacked crews workin the ships o me sea foes. tis what I meant anysways.