Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:: Jack walks along the gun deck, and begins to ready the crew for Mr. Youngblood to run them through their paces ::

Gun crews, to the ready! Gunner's mates; check the location and quantities of your shot, powder, slow match, and wadding! Gunners; check your matches, but please do not light them yet. On the starboard side - step lively there!

:: watches with satifaction as the crews take their positions and double check their equipment ::

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Captain tis me best wish to be rid o this here bed ya knows but I wanna thank ye fer seein to it that i were fixed up and all Tempyst told me ye sent Mad_jack out ta get immediate assitance and it was that hurried effort that probably saved my life. God Bless ye and Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Captain tis me best wish to be rid o this here bed ya knows but I wanna thank ye fer seein to it that i were fixed up and all Tempyst told me ye sent Mad_jack out ta get immediate assitance and it was that hurried effort that probably saved my life. God Bless ye and Grammercy

"My efforts are not worth mentioning, my good man. My experience with snakes not-with-standing, if Ciaran had not exhausted himself in your return, we would not be having this conversation. His efforts alone began that rolling wave that has seen you beached here in this bunk.

Rest and pay heed to your caregivers. There is nothing but toil above. You may do us all the service of prayer in your convalescence.

We may need it."

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Powder, aye!

Slow match, aye!

Wadding, aye!

Prepared to far, Mad_Jack!

::yells o'er to Firethorne::

Oi! First one to be hittin' a palm o'er ther buys the o'er a rum!

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

::Good to be back onboard, I thinks to meself. 'Tis been awhile since me last sail. Maybe the Gov'nah's daughter won't be too upset. I miss her though. 'Tis a good lady. Hopefully her Papa will forget about him catching me in me state of disdress with her. . . .::

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

::Slidin' out the cannons, I watch as each get set and the respective cannoneer light them.::

BOOM!!

::Siren's cannon goes off and explodes a wall of water some 10 meters high::

BOOM!!

::Firethorne's cannon resounds into the treetops sheering a palm in two::

BOOM!!

::My cannon goes off and nearly hits a fisherman's hut, still splitting a palm in two::

::The rest of the cannon fire, peppering the shoreline.::

Right!! Mr. Firethorne, Me thinks ye be owing me a rum. Right Mr. Petee?

baaabbooommmmmm I jumped up and said "Armand what was that?" by the time I turned to address him directly he was already up and through the door. I began praying.... God please prepare your best adorned beds and rose covered stairs for those that are indeed making war on us and their rat bastard captain whos attempt to take our ship he will surely be joinin ye soon. And watch out over the Watch Dog as we rally from this attack of preposterous proportion in that your guidance and protection will endure amen! (so I turn to face the door screaming) ARMAND!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

*Kendra is in her hammock sewning the button on the Captain's favorite shirt, when what sounds like thunder cuts through the quite looks down at Simon* How that man can sleep through all that rackett I'll never know. . .

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Aye, aye Mr. Petee.

You 'eard 'im mates! Plug 'em and polish 'em

Last pirate 'ere done, w . .a . .l . .k . .s . . .t . .h . .e . . .p . .l . .a . .n. . k . .

Arrrrggggghghhhhhhhhh . . . .

baaabbooommmmmm I jumped up and said "Armand what was that?" by the time I turned to address him directly he was already up and through the door. I began praying.... God please prepare your best adorned beds and rose covered stairs for those that are indeed making war on us and their rat bastard captain whos attempt to take our ship he will surely be joinin ye soon. And watch out over the Watch Dog as we rally from this attack of preposterous proportion in that your guidance and protection will endure amen! (so I turn to face the door screaming) ARMAND!

seconds turn to minutes turn to hour and in what seemed an eternity Armand comes walking back in the door and set down a keg of water and draws a clean glass for me I just stare at him waiting when finally he feels me staring and looks at me and says "what?" I almost jump him. "What I say what? What was the cannons fired for?" He throws his hands up and feigning excitement he says "The Master Gunner and his crew were performing a certain a how you say???? a target practice" "Target Practice" i said emphasizing the words then thinking back that that is so much the better instead of a sea battle and me the worse for wear I sit back down almost fully drained. I bow my head to pray for the crew as I had said I should on the bells of first dog watch. God please allow this fine assortment of talented friends, please allow them to do all they need to do in your given way. Please give them all strength to know that which is needed, and the power to see that which gets done is their own doing. Give them all the sense to be never afraid and ever ready, give them the safety of your magnificance being that it is in your name we pray amen!

Thanks fer rescuin' me from that little piece o' land them Dutchmen made me the guv'ner of... there be a hidden store o' rum and a few goats tied up just inside the tree line, mates... I, er, borrowed it from the Dutchies, but yer welcome to it, as a bit toward payment of me debt, ye all rescuin' me an' all...

*Morgan looks about*

A fine lookin' vessel ye have here, and a goodly crew to boot...

*Doffs his hat to Kendra*

Mighty glad ta be makin' yer aquaintance once again, lass!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Thanks fer rescuin' me from that little piece o' land them Dutchmen made me the guv'ner of... there be a hidden store o' rum and a few goats tied up just inside the tree line, mates... I, er, borrowed it from the Dutchies, but yer welcome to it, as a bit toward payment of me debt, ye all rescuin' me an' all...

*Morgan looks about* 

A fine lookin' vessel ye have here, and a goodly crew to boot...

*Doffs his hat to Kendra*

Mighty glad ta be makin' yer aquaintance once again, lass!

*Looks up from her sewin.* So I see. . . *she scan him over* and this is how you treat my work? Well I'll say one thing for you, you certain get your use out of your clothes donch ya sir. Just a moment. . .I may have an extra shirt and Breeches for ya.

Simon. . .Simon wake up! With out waring the giant sits straight up in bed. "Aye Miss Kendra?"

Can you fecth the extra clothes we brought along and give it to Mr. Morgan?"*The shear size of the man made Morgan take a few steps back, as he watched the man without blinking retrive the from a trunk at the end of his bunk, clothing and hand them to the young man, "Anything else m'am?"

No Simon that will be all for now, you may go to the galley. * with that he left, Morgan staring the whole way.*

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Done with sitting around I figured I could sit on the main deck so I up and left Armand jes sitting there. (He got up and followed me anyway) I made me way down the breeze and up one and heard Kendras voice and knocked seein Morgan "Sir I said nice of you to join the team, Though an un schooled version of the Lollipop we be we are getting much of the grade to know the betters fer worse. I am glad to offer ye a hearty handshake and a warm welcomes aboard I am!" (almost saluting and thinking) "Morgan the don't mess with me I'm the new tough guy on board" but saying ye be a goodly addition to the ships mainstay sir! and one that be assuredly fer the long haul is me hopes as well. Now, Ifin ye be excusin me I be in need of some air , Grammercy. (looking over to our tailor) Kendra Thank you for your audiance as well."