Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AYe Master 't arms!!!

A fyne bit o' work... very fyne.....

N' Christene... M' hopes n' prayers to ye... Iffn' ye can resurrect 'im, then I'll not 'ave ta sell off 'is personables!!!

I's sure M'lady Tempest will be about ta help in yer resurrectin' right quick now!

Those o' us livin' will keep livin'..... those o' us not.... we's gonna bring back!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ye all be a lot! A lot o fun ye be! Nice flag and resurections indeed! Reminds me as I, whilst me packin is so slow, my mind doth wanders it does and thinkin back ahen I first saw me first pirate flag o me life and did errgghh uhhh was in fact workin 'pon a merchantship boarded and plundered in full it were. Twas me only hopes as a young un, to hitch up and fight on with me new mates and ya knows that were over thirty year ago. Me likes it well Sir William yer flag that is, it does a crew member good. Christine I'll send a prayer up for that mayhaps the work of such a lovely and talented team of crew should have the likes of watchin o'er them protecting them and seeing that no ill harm befalls such a charitable event. God bless ye both

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

once fer the ship and once fer the crew this prayer hopes to find you all safe and with health for upon me return, and this barrel's fer all of you. Monsignor Diego Santana de la Vega, (the minister of death) in your service.

Here be the muster.

Captain... Capnwilliam

First Officer... PyratePhil

Quartermaster... Dorian Lasseter

Boatswain... Badger

Master Gunner... Pirate Petee (on shore leave)

Master-at-arms... Sir William Red Wake

Sergeant-at-arms (Marine)... Patric Hand

Ship Surgeon... Tempest

Monsignor...Diego Santana de la Vega (minister of death)

Cook/Entertainment Officer... Christine

Navigator and Cartographer... Pete Straw

Lookout(s)

1 Swan lieutenant... (archer)

2 Mad_Jack

3 Monsignor

Gunners crew

1 Mad_Jack lieutenant

2 Siren

3 Firethorne

4 Mr P E W

Ships carpenter/ morale officer...Rummy

Ships blacksmith... Jonathon Hawks

Able seamen

1 Siren lieutenant

2 Firethorne

3 Mr P E W

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(William returns from a long stint at the Kate and a few late nights sewing)

Good morning, all.

(He goes to the shrouds and makes his way to the top of the top main mast. There, he produces a length of black cloth which he spreads upon the wind and fastens to the mast.)

WatchDog.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRR! It's a thing of beauty! I love a new jack!

Oh wait. What's this note?

(reads all the notes posted on the ship)

Just in case the crew neglects to be lookin up!

An update about Phil: I called him while I was at work to see if he got my email about this situation here. He's having some really bad computer problems, it's with his cable. He has no idea when he'll get it back. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

AH,

Christene, lassey... tis goode ta hear tha' the news o' r' first officer's demise be a falsification!

A tot o' rum fer all ta celebrate!

:: gets copper cup from side of cask, fills if from spigot..::

Ta yer health, Phil!!!

* Gulp *

Ahhhhhhh.... Mmmm.... Aye, tha'll do...

:: replaces cup ::

Now.... back ta th' days business....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Good morrow crew and a lively bunch of scalliwags ye be! I have some great news this fyne morn. I went over to 23 Riverside Street last night you all know the location of which our dear and departed first mate was enlisted to at Digger's Resting House. I was watching as I saw something I never thought I would or even could have ever wittnessed and must add that God does work in mysterious ways he does. I watch with much skepticism as I saw Christine after talking calmly to and seemingly for and hour so gently lean over and indeed brush the lips (with her own) of our First Mate PyratePhil. This act of goodbye went from an honoring moment to a kiss of gigantic proportion seeing that our ships Cook was fer certs getting quite a head of steam in ahind her efforts did continue into a liplock of humongous proportions of wwhich I have never seen the likes of. Now mind you, afore I even thought of accepting the robes of ministry I was one fyne kisser and I knows a goodly kiss when when I sees one but this my friends this was a kiss. I watched, it lingered, it heated up and her eyes they did fly open whereupon she did at a startle stand most erectly and as I saw our first mate indeed resurrect and begin coughing where much water did come out of him and cover the floor around us. Since I had jumped to my feet from the chair where i was seated watching the near adulterous escapades, the moment did turn into a most joyous occasion. That being the most wondrous news I could endeavor you all with. The bad news is this, our first mate is unconcious with much temperature and to say delerious is a bit understated at this time. We took him immediately to one doctors house where he will rest and be treated for anyone of a number of suspect adversities. We should liken to have our own ships Surgeon when it can be arranged transfer him here to the ship where I would think all of his crew can and will give a more than adequate supply of love and appreciation for his full and quick return.

That being known now and said of. I am off! I will see all of you upon me return on or about the 19th, God be with you all. In his service, Monsignor

I am both amazed and relieved at this unexpected news. I have witnessed my share of the unnatural and otherworldly, but this tale is a on par with the most harrowing and remarkable that I have either heard or been privy to. Aye.

Most unexpected.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Ahoy to the crew of The Watch Dog. I have been checking out this here post and was wondering if you need another member to join your crew. I see you still needs some members to fill your cyber ship. I bring with me lots of rum, beer, my good looks and my whitty humor. :lol: Maybe one of the look outs, or part of the gunners crew. What say you?

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

:: Looks Sealegs up and down ::

Aye lass... mayhaps tha' c'n 'appen... Cap'n William will 'ave th' final word, I do believe... I's on'y th' Quartermaster...

I's sure he be thinkin' ta 'ave ye make yer mark on th' Articles...

So.... c'n ye handle a musket? Haul on a cable? Swing a cutlass? Man..... aye, man th' guns? 'olystone th' deck? Pump th' bildge? Run th' Ratlines? Heave th' lead?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

(let's Dorian question Sealeg's background up and down before adding...)

And you shall have to report an entire list of all of your arms, both of powder and of steel. I will have the list as soon as you are excepted aboard. That shall be your first order of the day.

Too many of this crew has shirked the responsibility of posting to the arms roster. Aye. To many indeed.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Christine yer lips will have wars fought over them! Quartermaster Dorian take the helm fer until the Captain comes aboard PiratePhil remains without his abilities ye must step up to the tasks as they come about. Ifin ye will be with duty forthcoming make the good lass an offer she can't refuse! I see a goodly addition to the crew with her eyes in the crows nest nothin will go unnoticed, Welcomes aboard Sealegs Constance. May it be with pride we are allowed to call you then S C ? Sir William get a strangle hold on the mates un listed through P/M's ta get thar weapons in yer charge. Ship shape!

Sending messages back and forth now with Phil. Poor guy is at the library on a limited time. :P I know this all too well, I have been there and done that. Computers can be both a blessing and a curse.

Just call my lips Helen and they'll start the Trojan Wars! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye Diego,

Very well then....

Ms. Constance.....

Make yer mark on th' Articles....

I sees yer peepers be sharp... We 'ave a place fer a lookout open... if ye be willin' tha' be fer ye... mayhaps as tyme will tell, ye be given a diff'rent position..

Wot says ye?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Just call my lips Helen and they'll start the Trojan Wars! :lol:

Trojan Wars?!?!?

Hmmm... a'right... always use pertection...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif