Ringtone for my cel - Verizon based

Calico Wench

Ahoy Calico!!! How's that mini-pirate o' yours????

I tried downloading "He's a Pirate" to my Sprint PCS phone, but it was a no-go. So I don't know how to help you....got the link from Chief Gunner Gretchen over at The Faithful Bride....sorry, don't still have the website.

You might do a Google search.....

Good luck to ye in yer quest, mate!

:huh:

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 1 month later...

NOOOO!!!! You showed me how to find ring tones! The one piece of information I did NOT need to know! I have been surfing for a half-hour.... so tired... need to go to bed...

Don't select your ringtone without listing to this Yosemite Sam pirate ringtone.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

*gasps*

OMG!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :lol:

I've been trying to get A pirates Life downloaded to my company phone, but the account isn't set up to allow downloading ringtones from Sprint. But this way I can just hop online and download it. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*does happy dance*

davyjones.gif

i cant help you with the ringtone, but heres the words: we pillage and plunder and rifle and loot drink up me hearties yo ho we kidnap and rampage and dont give a hoot drink up me hearties yo ho yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me we extort and pilfer and filch and sack drink up me hearties yo ho we maraud and embezzle and even hyjack drink up me hearties yo ho yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me we kindle and char inflame and ignite drink up me hearties yo ho we'll burn up the city we're really a fright drink up me hearties yo ho yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me we're beggars we're blighters and ne'er-do-well cads drink up me hearties yo ho aye but we're loved by our mommies and dads drink up me hearties yo ho. i have no life. sorry, just ignore me when i am bored. :lol: