Disney 50th Pirate swag....

Iron Bess

okay, go here:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/vie...3912&forum=1&12

And check out the 6th image down. Not... that the other stuff isn't as grand mind you.

Yes, yes.... I will ADORE my 35% off this summer!

Yo Ho Ho!! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Whoa! Too kewl... er, how much swag must I part with for that guy??

"Strike yer colors, ya brazen wench! No need to show us yer superstructure!!"

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

How cool! I so cannot wait for Thursday, May 5th! I will be there for the 50th celebration with my whole family. This is the first time since 1991 that my whole family has all gone to Disneyland together. I usually go with friends or just my sister or with that cool guy known as Captain Morgan from here-lol! I'm so excited about this, woo-hoo! My guyfriend Wally, who does Disney radio commercials, told me how cool the new and improved Space Mountain will be. Huzzah! ;);)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Whoa! Too kewl... er, how much swag must I part with for that guy??

"Strike yer colors, ya brazen wench! No need to show us yer superstructure!!"

To be honest the *BiG FIGURES* are really very reasonable.

I would guess he will go for about $125-$150 if he dosen't do anything.

Some light up or have music. :)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And all of you planning on going on May 5th...

Remember the park is CLOSED On the 4th and the 5th will have limited admissions so the gates will close when they hit a certain number.

I'm just giving you a heads up. You... and 100,000 of your closest Disney friends! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well I won't be there on May 5th because I have the "cheapo, no weekends" Southern California pass and that date is blacked out.

But I am taking my youngest cabin boy to ride the new Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster on his birthday, April 13th. :(

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

sure, it's neat, but does it really belong in Plunder??? :(

I have every intention of stealing one, yes.

:(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Remember the park is CLOSED On the 4th and the 5th will have limited admissions so the gates will close when they hit a certain number.

I'm just giving you a heads up. You... and 100,000 of your closest Disney friends! :(

I wish I could go on either the 4th or 5th. My grandparents and parents aunt and uncle were there for the special pre-opening the night beforre the grand opening. Uncle Walt was a friend of the family. Gosh I wish I could bring my dad!

How can I assure getting in Iron Bess? :(:(

I'm just giving you a heads up. You... and 100,000 of your closest Disney friends!    :ph34r:

I wish I could go on either the 4th or 5th. My grandparents and parents aunt and uncle were there for the special pre-opening the night beforre the grand opening. Uncle Walt was a friend of the family. Gosh I wish I could bring my dad!

How can I assure getting in Iron Bess? :ph34r::ph34r:

Well I gotta tell ya... NOBODY from the public is getting in on the 4th.

It's closed. All day.

The 5th is going to be a madhouse so if your going.... buckle up!

:ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Freakin' sweet! I love Tiki. All things Tiki. And pirates too! Such a nice fantasy combo....

Maybe that makes you....

TIKIPIRATE! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif