If ye need a good parrot

Charity

African Grey Parrots are probably the smartest and have the largest vocabulary of any bird that speaks.

My companion's daughter has one and he's quite a talker and virtually understands way too much.

My little Senegal on the other hand is highly amusing, speaks lots of pirate language and I am so thankful I have him in my life. He has made me laugh daily, which sometimes is just what I needed.

Rumba Rue

** :) **

That's great Rumba Rue.

I feel the same about my cats, sometimes i could wring their little necks, but they make me laugh and are so kind and gentle, and that's too sometimes you need so much at times, when things are tough.

It's good to have such great little friends :)

Oh yeah ... I'd love a good parrot. Slow-cooked with glazed asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. smile.gif Yum!

As long as it's not that one, it's way too entertaining ;)

hero.jpg

I got to see the petstar when the african grey was on, it was amazing to watch. I recall my mother and myself looking at each other in amazement going "We should have picked birds!". Then again I'd never trade my kitties for anything either, to bad I can't teach them to talk in english.. because I certianly can't speak cat!

What about the Norweigan Blue? Beautiful plumage.

But ye gotta nail 'em to th perch, or VOOM!

;)

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

What about the Norweigan Blue? Beautiful plumage.

But ye gotta nail 'em to th perch, or VOOM!

;)

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!