How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Thanks, BriarRose. I'm hoping I get well soon, too. Alas, won't be soon enough. ;)

I have full blow Influenza. So... at the moment, it's highly unlikely that I'll make it to RF4 in Chicago this weekend. :o I was SO looking forward to it. I'd bawl, but my eyes are already tearing up from them burning and stinging.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do'nt want to get out of bed!! ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thanks, BriarRose. I'm hoping I get well soon, too. Alas, won't be soon enough. B)

I have full blow Influenza. So... at the moment, it's highly unlikely that I'll make it to RF4 in Chicago this weekend. B) I was SO looking forward to it. I'd bawl, but my eyes are already tearing up from them burning and stinging.

~Lady B

:blink:

Yer Welcome Lady B. Guess I will be joinin' yer club...cause I got that Flu/virus that has been goin' around. If I get a hold of the semi truck that ran me over......well....it will be a sad day for that truck....lol.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Thank ye, Jill. I shall look for it at my local supermarket.

My immune system has been crappy as of late. Concerning the hell of out me. I've always been the healthy one. Now I'm not. B)

Truck? :::looks both ways and sways; holding head:: Ooooh.

What truck?

BriarRose... hope you feel better soon, hun.

~Lady B

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thanks Lady B.

I am still lookin' fer the semi truck that ran me over today....

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Like I just escaped whew!

American Airlines had a huge sewage leak (ew) and all their flights came to us at the last few minutes of my shift. I handled it and speed briefed my relief and got the heck outta there before they pressed me into staying..whew!

Feelin' lots better. Still sounded a bit froggy...lol

and today feels like SPRING...I am feelin' TIGGERY!!!!!

feeling damn fyne for the day

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Thinkin' and wishin' it were spring already.

Been ill off and on and thought it was allergies/Sinus..So I finally went to the doc with my shiny new insurance card..Thought I would never be allowed to leave. Oh it's allergies on top of the flu and a touch of bronchitis. Then while in the office and he was listening to my lungs he kept going back to my heart with his stethoscope.

Finally brought back in the Blood Pressure cuff..now mind you my reading was slightly high the first reading..but more on the low side for me. So he reads it..he has to pump the thing up four times and then he makes me lay down and turns off the lights.

A few minutes later he comes back in listens to my heart again asks me how I feel and sits me back up when I tell him fine. So now he checks my eyes..one of which stays dilated. But again for me that is now normal.

So checks my Blood Pressure again frowns sits down and has me re lie down and turns off the lights. Still asks me if I feel fine. Now mind you Im wanting to laugh cause I already know where this is going.

So I explain about my tumors and my anemia and he checks my nail bed and presses my arm with his fingers to displace the color and see how long it takes to come back..Mind you right now I have very little color to displace.

So then he brings in a nurse to perform an EKG upon which shows that my heart is having palpatations. I thought he would admit me right then and there as he tells me my blood pressure is at stroke level...ummm it pretty much stays there I tell him. He cannot fathom how im still functioning, to which I merely laugh..well I pretty much have to or else I might have cried.

So he gives me pills for the blood pressure and sends me for lab work to check my blood count and so forth and Im to go back to him in two weeks. After my EKG he was no longer worried I had the flu and a touch of bronchitis as we now had bigger fish to fry.

So it's my wee one's B-Day she turned nine and we had a fine family celebration..right before bed I took one of those pills and thought it was the pill that would finally do me in. Made my heart knock so hard it felt like it was trying to escape my chest and had to hug a pillow to keep it corraled in case it tried to. :lol: Was up most of the night off and on with chest pain and could actually feel my heart stop a few times.

So I made it through the night..Im home again today and though my heart is pounding hard and my lungs burn like the dickens..I feel fine..or rather normal..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Good Lord Syren! Please let us know how you are each day..worried about you :lol::lol:

Ahhh, Syren, honey....please keep us all informed to how you are doing. I will light another healing candle for you tonight. Big HUGS to you.

As for me, today, I am feelin' a bit queasy. So I guess it's gonna be soda crackers for me again.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Starting Friday, I'm going on a four-day offshore sail on the schooner Aldebaran from the San Francisco to Monterey Bays. Seventeen hours headed south, an afternoon in Monterey and then about forty hours headed back north. Four hours on deck, four hours on call, four hours sleeping - that's the rotation. This is going to be a real adventure!

And - apologies to those of you in the midwest and the east - the weather will be sunny and mild. Perfect sailing weather.

RHJMap.jpg

The tumors are causing my blood count to drop enough so that my heart does funny things. But yes they are doing lots of labwork...Poked me twice..one in each arm to pull enough blood for all the tests. Did I mention im terrified of needles..silly thing I know...but I hate getting poked...

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

I had to go yesterday morning to have cryotherapy to take care of the dysplasia. I've been doing better since having the withdrawals from the pill, including with the blood pressure. But when I get a little nervous and stressed it goes up a little bit. Well, it was up high a little bit yesterday and of course, like the last time I was there in early January, they were concerned. I tried to explain it's because I'm nervous about having this procedure, but they told me I need to go to the doctor afterward. After the procedure I'm cramped up horribly and dealing with the watery stuff falling out of me. I would have been fine yesterday if I didn't let the doctors bother me about my blood pressure. It ended up stressing me out and giving me anxiety. When I'm just sitting calmly my top number is anywhere from late 120's to mid 130s. The bottom number is anywhere from mid 80s to early 90s. I have a blood pressure machine of my own and I check it occasionally. If I had a high blood pressure problem it would still be high when resting. So, I went to the doctor reluctantly and he told me pretty much what I already knew. I need to just stay calm since stress and being nervous seems to raise it. I told him I never had this problem before until I stopped the pill. It's probably just a new change going on for me. He said I should exercise more, eat healthy and just try to be stress free, that should help. Yup, pretty much what I already knew, lol!

I am tho slightly bummed as well. It's Valentine's Day, but I can't do too much. With having the cryotherapy yesterday I can't do anything, (if you know what I mean), for 3 weeks. It's a good thing I went up to Santa Barbara this past weekend with my guyfriend for an early Valentine's get-together.

*hugs Syren* Sweetie, I'm so sorry with what's happening to you. Dealing with doctors and the stress that goes with it is not fun at all. I'm curious, but do you have low tolerance to certain medicines? If so it could be why you were having that reaction from the BP pills. I have migraine medicine, it's the kind you take only when needed. I have to cut it in half, a full one makes my heart race and I get all dizzy. The half still works, gets rid of the migraine, but I don't get all those nutty side affects. Take care Syren. *hugs again* ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I have been bombarded with Valentines and candy from all the kids, and of course I ate a lot of it already and now....

I think I am going to be ill.... :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Indeed I do..I react funny to medicines and alcohol so I have to be careful. One time David gave me a hydrocodone and it nearly put me in a coma..Within 15 minutes I was completely knocked out. Scared hubby so bad he thought he would have to call EMS.

As for valentines....Nothing..not a thing..Well Haunting Lily said she would be my valentine..