How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Ahh, Christine, I am so happy that the medicine worked for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it continues to do so.

Hugs.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a spa day...have Sterling dip into the coffers

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

You need a spa day...have Sterling dip into the coffers

Nice thought...but the man is in the red right now...we'll have to wait until he can sell his indentured servant, Bess.

As for me...sicker than a dog...and at work. Not a great combination and no...I cannot go home.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Boy man? You just live to piss me off, don't you? I should get rid of Bess completely...pay you off and let you fend for yourself...sure you would hook up with someone else fast enough, but then I'm sure you already have a line of Tom, Dicks, and Harrys

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Boy man?  You just live to piss me off, don't you?

Sir...

it was a typo, forgive me.

Of course I forgive you, always have, always will

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Captain Sterling and Cheeky, just let me know and I will offer you my services for a full body massage with lots of pampering.

Hope you feel better soon Cheeky. Try to get some rest dear.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Captain Sterling and Cheeky, just let me know and I will offer you my services for a full body massage with lots of pampering.

Now yer talkin... :lol:

Crewe of the Archangel

A little scared, but glad I know now what to do and will make changes. My doctor told me today that since I've been having migraines since my very first period and being on birth control pills, the combination can eventually lead to a stroke. I was told to stop taking the pill immediately. Stress is also causing my health problems. My blood pressure was 148 over 100, yikes, a bit scary! I told them it could just be from being nervous about the appointment and also I had a bad migraine last night. I get loopy from the migraine meds so that could play a part with this as well. I really only got on the pills years ago to regulate my menstrual cycle. Never have been regular since I was 12 years old. But if the combo of my migraines and the pill will cause health problems for me, i.e. a stroke, then I of course will stop. I'll need to figure out an alternate method to keep me regulated, something safer. I was told that eventually I will go back to being irregular once stopping the pill. I've been trying to stay calm with all this, my emotions have been on a rollercoaster all morning. Being a woman sometimes just really sucks! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Of course I forgive you, always have, always will

Thank you...

As for the full body massage, BriarRose...yes, Please! Oh, and pay attention to the Captain's feet. I don't think he's recovered from KeyWest, yet.

I'd just like a new stomach right now.

Christine...hang in there...there is always an adjustment time for the body. It may time a bit, but once you're off the medication...you'll feel better I hope.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

A little scared, but glad I know now what to do and will make changes. My doctor told me today that since I've been having migraines since my very first period and being on birth control pills, the combination can eventually lead to a stroke. I was told to stop taking the pill immediately. Stress is also causing my health problems. My blood pressure was 148 over 100, yikes, a bit scary! I told them it could just be from being nervous about the appointment and also I had a bad migraine last night. I get loopy from the migraine meds so that could play a part with this as well. I really only got on the pills years ago to regulate my menstrual cycle. Never have been regular since I was 12 years old. But if the combo of my migraines and the pill will cause health problems for me, i.e. a stroke, then I of course will stop. I'll need to figure out an alternate method to keep me regulated, something safer. I was told that eventually I will go back to being irregular once stopping the pill. I've been trying to stay calm with all this, my emotions have been on a rollercoaster all morning. Being a woman sometimes just really sucks! :lol:

What about a tubal ligation and ablation? That would take care of your period AND birth control.

RHJMap.jpg

Christine, I hope you will soon start to feel better! A stroke is serious business! Take care of yourself, lass. :lol:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

completely wiped out

and Cheeky that is a hideous picture and doesn't look anything like you

Crewe of the Archangel

go to a doctor and get some meds

Crewe of the Archangel

Silkie, dear, Captain Sterling is right, it is time to go to the doctors. You have been suffering way too long.

Ah, I am sorry....Hugs Silkie. Hope you feel better soon.

1221big.jpg

Here is a teddy bear to comfort you.

Jill... a good majority of the stupid people migrated and reside in Cedar Rapids, IA. :ph34r: There be reason why I desire greatly to leave this hellish place.

Maybe start an Anti-Stupidity campaign?

Anyway...

At current, fatigued and still a bit tired. Slept a good majority this afternoon. Still recovering from a Cold. And very late last night, I had to go to the Hospital.

T'was time for bed for my cat as he sleeps in the bathroom (liter box is in there and he goes bonkers at night, running around knocking things off, jumping on things, etc... so he sleeps in the bathroom)... and he refused to go to bed, was aggitated further with being sprayed by a water bottle for being too wily. I picked him up and he decided to maul me. Not just bite me, maul me. First the hand then my face. So... the right side of my face is rather swollen, several cuts, scratches, holes... and a wonderful gash on my right eyelid, it's swelling rather well and rather horribly bruised.

The cat is lucky to be alive at the moment. :ph34r:

Love him dearly but my fancy of him has been dwindled. He knows it now. It's easy to tell he's avoiding me in some cases, others he sucking up to me big time. But he won't go near me at times when I give him an evil look.

Healing emotionally between us will be the bigger challenge.

He's all too much a pirate kitty.

At least it was done now and not right before RF4. PyrateCon would have been ok, cause at least the look would be great. B)

I did joke about being a pirate but didn't want to go with the eyepatch for sure, permenant or temporary! :P

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Heal up there Lady B. and a good heart ye have... that creature would be cannon fodder on my ship after such an action.

Crewe of the Archangel