How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Tired of the crap... anyone want to buy some kit?

Please dear Sterling, never say you are selling your Kit? Say it isn't so, please.

Please consider your self Hugged. I am sorry you are upset. I hope you feel better soon.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad migraine, but also feel shaky and weak. Not a fun feeling. It's also so sucky that I got off work at 8:30 and in 12 hours I gotta be back at work. Even tho it's my day off, I have to go in to train the new girl, ugh! *crawls off to a dark room to sleep*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Considering some Astrology sent my way..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Took Silkie's advice.

Slept on it.

Still tired of the crap, but I have always believed in fighting for what's mine and what I believe is right...(okay I make a lousy pirate but a great privateer)

So William hopefully you will get your wish for the perfect hat in 8-9 years from now... and thank you William, Silkie, Briar, Syren, Red Cat, Ransom, and of course Cheeky...

Oh, and Cheeks, a little more gently the next time you try pounding common sense into me over the phone! And I hope you settle whatever the problem is that you are having with that other person as well. If you handle them the way you do me, they'll come around...give it time.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Glad to hear that Sterling..And glad to know you are staying put!

Christine sorry you are unwell..Big hugs and get well soon...

As for me on my way to bed..I feel like Im going to explode...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Took Silkie's advice.

Slept on it.

Still tired of the crap, but I have always believed in fighting for what's mine and what I believe is right...(okay I make a lousy pirate but a great privateer)

So William hopefully you will get your wish for the perfect hat in 8-9 years from now... and thank you William, Silkie, Briar, Syren, Red Cat, Ransom, and of course Cheeky...

Oh, and Cheeks, a little more gently the next time you try pounding common sense into me over the phone! And I hope you settle whatever the problem is that you are having with that other person as well. If you handle them the way you do me, they'll come around...give it time.

Fight for what ya love not what ya hate, fight fire with water, only way to put out the fire. Aint nothin a cold ber can't solve.

Then again I sufer from Ataraxia. :D:blink:B)

Petee-2.jpg

:blink: To all of you, Dearest William, Lovely Red Cat Jenny, and BriarRose, to sweet Black Syran and lastly Pirate Petee...showing your concerns and sending your heart felt replies to our dearest friend, Captain Sterling when he needed it the most. Thank you and God, Bless you ALL!!!!

And dear sweet Captain Sterling. I've known thee almost these seven years - do you not think I would help you through your moment(s) of need? A friend listens, a friend supports, a friend is a sounding board, and a friend shows that they care.

So here is to friendships...my they grow like a great red oak. May the roots of the friendship bury deep so when there are doughts of happiness and the coldest of emotions hit, you are protected and supported during the rough times and you grow ever so stronger knowing that you are loved!

Cheeky

(oh, and Captain I shall remember to be a bit more gentle in the future...if there be a need!)

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Glad for Sterling! We need ya!

Thanks for the kind words Cheeky

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thank you so much Cheeky for your thoughtful words.

Right now at the moment I am at peace.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Aye - much better to let karma do its job...

Woke up yesterday with both my upper and lower back in extreme pain (mid back was fine...) Iron Jack, bless his heart, immediately got out the heating pad and gave me a massage. The lower back is much better today and I'm looking forward to being able to turn my head.

RHJMap.jpg

Ironically, now that I have no horses, and don't ride, I have more lower back pain that I ever used to. I guess sitting the trot instead of posting was a good workout/therapy!

Now, if I could just figure out if the occational pain was caused by a bad mattress, or my age. I think I'll blame it on the mattress...for now. :lol:

Today I feel pretty good. However, I have to go work in the garden, pulling up the last of the tomato plants and cleaning up the mess, so by this afternoon, I could be feeling pretty sore!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ah, Hugs to Every One.

If only I could set up me table some where I would give ye all a good massage to make ya feel better.

I will send Every One Happy Thoughts, Love and Light.

Blessings.

Hmmm, :o

Hmm, like a devilish kitten,.....what can I get me paws into now.... :huh:

Still feeling like a frisky kitten....."Meooowww".....any one want to play?

Still feelin' Frisky like a Kitten......

I'm trying not to let a cold take over. I thought it just was from the smokey air because it started first with an on and off sore throat. But this past weekend I started gettng clogged up and then had that fun achey feeling. Ugh! I took sudafed and the throat sprays, trying to keep the cold from taking over. Hopefully I can beat this, I hate being sick, no fun at all. :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg