How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Road rage? I had a friend whos brother used to keep an ashtray full of pennies and he'd thrown them at other cars. How he never got pounded, Ill never know.

I feel like I need some collins mixer and fruit.. :rolleyes:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! The effects of last nights party finally wore off, no longer got a buzz. :angry:

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

OOooooo

... Patrick!!!

:ph34r: Wot is it?

It's 5:20 an I can't sleep :ph34r:

Sleepy.

Jack had to get up VERY early to catch a flight to San Diego this morning (as in 3:15...) And I'm not the sort of person who can just get right back to sleep. So after Jack left I tossed and turned for over an hour and then dozed off. I had a dream where I thought I heard someone in the house so I got up and fumbled for the sharpened machete I keep under the bed and when I opened the bedroom door, Jack was there and I was surprised to see him still at home. Then I woke up. The thing is, this dream was so vivid I really thought I was awake. It really threw me off that I had been dreaming.

Then I was awake for awhile and eventually got to sleep for another half hour or so before having to get up for work.

RHJMap.jpg

JIll....Infomercials....they always work when I cant sleep :)

Happy...had a Wonderful Day with the Wee Lad....we went for a walk in the woods today. We got to throw stones in the Brook and look for elves in the woods. And on the way back he laughed the whole way home as I gave him a piggy back ride. Aye, today was a good day, and a Special Memory for me Heart.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Like the day...sunny and cool...yeah It's talk like a pirate day!! Hehe..the airplanes dont know wot be comin.... :rolleyes:

Like the day...sunny and cool...yeah It's talk like a pirate day!! Hehe..the airplanes dont know wot be comin.... :lol:

Seein' the Jolly Roger flyin' over the tower at JFK, an hearin' a voice wit' a Bronks accent say, "Prepare t' be boarded!"

Aye, she'll be drivin' those security types insane.

Excited about meeting so many from the Pub at Ojai. Sounds like the weather might be interesting...and wet. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

lets just say ....tired

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Persistent!

I've been working on a project for the last two weeks...and I can see the light, but Oh...why did I take this on?!

I find myself working a bit then stepping away grumbling under my breath, then coming back to it...

I may be able to finish it tonight...I hope!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Beep................................

this life is only a test, had this been an actual life further instructions on where to go and what to do would have been provided.

Beep................ this concludes this test

in my own reality everyone likes me, except my invisible friends who all want to kill me.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Very sad at the sudden loss of a family member. Waiting to see what arrangements will be made.

Heartfelt condolences Lady. So sorry to hear of your loss.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

BriarRoseKildare, sorry to hear of your loss, I know what it's like. Give yourself some time to grieve. B)

Now on a different subject:

Two or so years ago, one of my bosses has informed me that once I've achived 10 years employment I am guaranteed 3 weeks of paid vacation. Now I found out that only 5 years guaranees me the 3 weeks vacation...which I became elagable just this past June. No one told me this. The boss that told me this retired right about this time. Now I'm stuck with 9 days to eat up before years end. If I don't take them, they expire. Hmmm.

I'll say this again. ......hmmm.

SHIP2-1.jpg

BriarRose,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I, like your wish for me not too long ago, wish there was something I could say or do to help ease your sorrow. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and if there is anything I can do for you, I'm here. Call me anytime, even if it's in the middle of the night and you can't sleep, I'll be here.

My sincerest condolences and hugs to you and Dorian.

Love,

Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Thank you all for your heart felt condolences. They are truly appreciated.

Reflective, quiet.....