PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy, Excited....Hmmm, aye very Happy.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Heartbroken and devistated.

I woke up this morning to find my dog, Pepe, in a great deal of distress. She was having a hard time breathing and she seemed to be in a lot of pain. So we bundle her up and brought her to the vet where she died shortly after.

She was my baby. Pepe was the sweetest, most loveable and gentle dog and I will miss her terribly. Now she is running free with the angels.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts while she was fighting her illness.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Heartbroken and devistated.

I woke up this morning to find my dog, Pepe, in a great deal of distress. She was having a hard time breathing and she seemed to be in a lot of pain. So we bundle her up and brought her to the vet where she died shortly after.

She was my baby. Pepe was the sweetest, most loveable and gentle dog and I will miss her terribly. Now she is running free with the angels.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts while she was fighting her illness.

Lily, dear, I am so very sorry of your loss. I truly know how you feel and I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. And I will burn a candle for you and Keith and for Pepe as well.

And from my experiences, the Angels do come and she is not alone. And she is a free and happy puppy again.

And this too may seem strange, but she will come back and let you know.

If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. Call me, I am here.

Many Hugs to you and Keith. My deepest condolences.

Love,

BriarRose

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

So sorry to hear about your pet!

as for how I feel otherwise...bored out of my mind.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Happy, Exhausted and Exhilerated. Had a very good show to at our dance event. The new girls in the troupe did a great job. And tomorrow we start training for Barcelona.

Ahh, and now I am itching to write....if I could just get some time to me self to do it. *Sigh*

... and now payper view has screwed up the bloody guide... no movie until tomorrow... B) and I have no patience... B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I'm better now.....

But I got in a really cranky mood this afternoon..... they have a concert down at Kouts Winery, and Murphys was flooded with idiots.......

Then I get home, and some one (see I didn't call them the same foul names I really called them) parked right in my driveway..... and there is space for two cars..... but did the idiot leave space fer me...... I wanted to go load up the blunderbuss and take out thier windshield... then when they came to question me as I was re-loading..............

So I went up the hill and hada (few) beers and some peanuts .....

So I'm not as cranky now.......

Ah, a bit tired and a bit sore. Aye, but it is a good sore....we had a good tribal dance class today. We started training for Barcelona.....Wow!!! :rolleyes:

In general... having a rather bad day. :rolleyes:

Tried being myself. But got folks saying I should tell someone else to do their job (and I'm no manager or in charge of them, I have no right) or someone said they deserve compensation eventhough it's free (can't compensate something that's free for something that is NOT free)... and the slightest little things today are just setting me off (cause they are coming a lot and rather random), people giving me advice and telling me what to do when I didn't ask for advice or ask for someone their opinion or what I should do.

On top of a busy one. Neice didn't like the idea of my making a dress for her, a Princess one (which she was talking about for a while)... and wants a Witch dress (which will cost more). Yikes... :huh:

So... yeah. Having a VERY bad day. Too bummed to even have a drink.

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thanks Lily. I am very excited. Yippee!

I am sorry Lady B, that you have had such a bad day. Perhaps a nice relaxing bubble bath would help. If I could I would give you a massage to ease all of your cares and tensions away. I hope your weekend is better for ya.

As for how I am feeling, very Happy. Had a good day today. Got some sleep. And I got to meet up with some very good friends of mine. Ooh, and the pumpkin pie latte added that special touch to make it a wonderful day.

Thank, Rose.

Tomorrow's Friday. Hopefully, it'll be better.

What would release all my tensions is if I were to make it to a reenactment. :rolleyes: Can't due to a few issues.

Pumpkin pie latte? Interesting.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Somewhat relieved it is Friday and anxious *( :rolleyes: ) about a project that I started.

Now…I’m loosing steam regarding the matter – (Damn! I hate when that happens).

I have gotten two-thirds of the way through it and now it seems that it’s going to take me a bit longer than expected, (Damn! I hate when that happens). I just need to buckle down and get it done.

I hope to post the finished item soon.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Happy, I got to talk to a friend I haven't talked to in awhile.

I've been wondering why there are so many morons on the road lately. I thought it was because with school out, there are a lot more inexperienced drivers and distracted parents on the road and perhaps that's it, but a lot of what I've experienced lately hasn't fallen into either of those categories (except for that boy this morning who was all over the road.)

This all happened in one day this week (there were actually several incidents that day - these are only the highlights):

I was driving back to the office after a lunchtime errand and some idiot in an oversized tow truck was in the second-to-right lane. I was in the right lane. He suddenly realised that he had to exit pretty soon and he pulled ahead of me, but not enough to pass me. There was no way he could have missed the large white van that was three feet from my bumper (before the tow truck appeared I was trying to get away from that van.) The guy in the truck kept trying to move into my lane, but wouldn't speed up enough to clear my car - and I couldn't slow down because of the van. I pumped my brakes a few times and prayed that I wouldn't get rear-ended and eventually the guy in the truck sped up a bit and moved over to the exit. He had the gall to look over at me with a dirty look. I gave him my thousand yard stare and mouthed "MORON" at him. He recoiled a bit and moved on and I was able to get away from the other idiot in the van.

Then, I made it back to my office complex and in the parking lot was this woman walking. However, she didn't appear to be going anywhere. She was walking diagonally, maximizing her ability to be in the way and then she turned to look at my car, slowed down and changed her angle so that she would be even more in the way. It's as if she wanted to be hit. I turned way over to the right and gave her a really wide berth, just in case she decided to run in front of my car. She turned and gave me a dirty look and continued to stare at me as I parked my car. I puzzled over this for awhile and then it occurred to me that there was a mental health hospital a couple of miles away and she was an escapee. By the time I realised this and found their phone number, she had disappeared. I hope they found her...

On my commute home, I encountered several more idiots but managed to make it across the bridge in one piece. Then, I got on the connector to northbound 101 with the attendent metering lights. A woman in an SUV who had so far been driving like a rational person suddenly decided that she NEEDED to be in the left entrance lane, which was a carpool lane (yes, she was the only one in her vehicle.) She tried to side-swipe me, but I dodged her and then she did the same to another vehicle and managed to jam her way through the two lanes with other cars swerving out of her way. Then she sped right through the light. The thing is, when she was in her lane, she was one car away from the freeway - if she had stayed put, she would have made it onto the freeway faster. So I can't begin to guess why she did this.

So then I made it to my exit and breathed a sigh of relief. Too soon, though. Two lanes of traffic made their way down Redwood Shores Parkway and passed through a green light (I was in the left lane.) Suddenly, a guy in a BMW waiting in the cross traffic felt that he had waited long enough and that red light didn't apply to HIM. So he turned right - directly into the traffic. He almost hit a minivan, but the driver miraculously was able to get out of the way. Then this jerk cut off someone else to move into the left lane.

I was never so relieved to pull into my garage in my life!

RHJMap.jpg

I wish it worked that way...

The thing is, more and more I feel as though I'm the only rational person on the road. The closest I get to road rage is saying something sarcastic to myself when another driver has done something really stupid. And then doing my best to put some distance between me and them.

Although... if I had the power to move metal (like that Magneto guy in X-Men) I can't promise that I wouldn't lift and move an incompetent moron's vehicle to get it out of the way so that they don't impede other drivers with their stupidity.

RHJMap.jpg

Jill, dear, all I can say is Wow. I would suggest that you get some bay leaves and put in your car for protection. And maybe an angel pin too. Obviously your angel was with you that day.

Here is a story for you about a good friend ours. Godo, is about 5'4'' with black hair and very blue eyes. He has witty sense of humor and rarely has alot to say. One day on his way to work, which he was dressed in a polo shirt and dockers, he had a meeting to go to that morning in Pittsburgh. Well, He was in traffic and some one in the other lane cut him off. So he flipped the guy off. Well they came to a red light with lots of traffic around. And the guy started yelling obsenities to Godo. Godo quietly got out of his truck, he says he doesn't remember what happened, but when he was getting back into his work truck he realized some one had done some serious damage to the other guys car. The whole side was kicked in. The light was green so Godo proceeded to work. He looked in his reveiw mirror to see if the guy was following him....the whole entire block of traffic sat thru the green light and the next red one too. Honestly, if you knew Godo, you would understand how funny it is because he is so layed back. I wonder what ever happened to the guy in the other car...I doubt he has ever yelled obsenities or cut some one of ever again. :lol::huh:

Heh.

Many years ago, a friend of mine was driving when his car conked out on him. He pulled over as far as he could, figured out was wrong and started working on it (apparently, it was something he could deal with right there.) He went to his trunk to grab his tools and an older man in a big boxy car drove right up to him and started honking and yelling at him. My friend indicated that his car had broken down and if the gent wouldn't mind, to just go around him (as there was no impediment to do so.) The guy threw a tantrum and kept demanding that my friend move his car NOW.

After a couple of minutes of this, the guy suddenly moved his car forward so that my friend was pinned in between the two cars and this a$$hole started to laugh and make threats. My friend - who is extremely strong - cupped his hands together and brought them down on the guy's hood, creating a HUGE dent. The guy screamed that he would sue. My friend replied, "What - that your car was dented while you were trying to crush my legs? Good luck with that." The guy finally saw some sense and moved on.

RHJMap.jpg

Wow, that is scary Jill. Especially cause I knew some one like that once....the guy in the boxy car. Mmm, wonder if it was the same person? Scary to think there are two idiots like that in the world walking around.

I hope your friends legs were okay.

We have the same type of idiots here in Iowa, too. I don't know where they all come from or why. But, aye, they do frighten the hell out of me.

That is VERY frightening, Jill. I have heard MANY, MANY stories like that.

I was HIGHLY tempted to just simply touch my brakes this evening (After picking up my niece from school so I can take her home)... cause of some gal who was literially on my bummer. I didn't cause I wasn't about to get into an accident.

But I tell ye... the pirate and the person who wants to prove a point REALLY wants me to do things like that cause I get SOOOO sick and tired of people out there who have VERY LITTLE CIVILITY!!!

I always tell family and friends when they say "be careful".. I reply, "Oh, don't worry. I'll be fine. It's the other people out there you have to worry about".

~Lady B

:lol: