How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swoon! we love you guys :lol: you're so cute~!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Depressed. :lol:

Hate this city, hate my job, hate my family, and many other things.

Need to move out of this state.I just wish stupid things would stop piling up so I CAN have the coinage to leave this God forsaken, damned state! Idiots! Every bloody person in Iowa are damned idiots! I don't mind one Manager but the other Manager... he's pushed me several times to the edge of wanting to just walk off the job. I don't cause I need money. Tired of his BS. Has no damned right to bitch at me for 2 people walking out cause they didn't get served right away! What was I suppose to do? Drop the 5 other people I was dealing with at the same time ( 2 phone calls, in person and via drive thru all at the same time)! Oh, I feel rather abused. Hate this crap. Doesn't make me feel any better, in fact makes me feel worse and tosses me into a Depression. :lol: among having to be at my family's beaconed call, a cold, cold truck (which with the below zero temps we've been having is NOT good)....

Life sucks.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aww good for you Hester!

I have a day off..and ither than the gym and the bookstore..I just don't know what I feel like doin..hmmmmm :lol:

Today has actually been a good day for me so far. No dizziness or anxiety symptoms at all. I had a strange night last night. I was waken from a deep sleep around 2 am. This strange feeling took over me, I had chills and was feeling restless, but no other symptoms. I sat up a bit, but I actually felt good, it was weird. Eventually I fell back asleep and then when I woke up hours later I felt really good. I'm still going to be careful and take it easy, hopefully this isn't the calm before the storm. I'm really hoping I've gotten thru the worst of these stupid withdrawals. It's been a nightmare! :ph34r:

Lady Barbossa, I'm sorry things aren't going well for you. Take a deep breath and try not to let it get to you. Easier said than done I know, but you can't let all that beat you. Good luck to you, *hugs*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I heard, Cheeky. My thoughts and prayers were upon ya since I heard. How ya doin' now, m'dear?

Rest up for RF4. :)

Thanks, Christine. Indeed it's tough not letting things get to ya.

Chills and restlessness, eh? Now some may call that a medical reason... some may say it has to do with the spirit realm.

:::Shrugs::: toughy.

All in all, prayers are with ye, too, Christine. Good to hear you are doin' better, too.

~Lady B

The way the weather has been I'm surprised I'm not sick...I guess it has to do with my ability to create my own heat and adapt to just about anything Mother Nature can throw at me. One of these days I might actually break out a heavy coat.

The only thing I'm really feeling it tired. The thought of going to PyrateCon is keeping me going.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those on here that are having difficulty in their lives. Keep your faith, your friends are with you always.

Enjoyin' me day off with the wee lad. And still happy to be a workin' woman. I love me job.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Enjoyin' me day off with the wee lad. And still happy to be a workin' woman. I love me job.

Aye lass, days with our wee ones are but treasures to behold.

I be mighty glad I can have me job, and time with them too.

What be yer job m'lass?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I am a Certified Massage Therapist and am now working and heading up my own department at a Healing and Wellness Center. I am part of a three part team.

It is a Wonderful feeling helping others to feel and get better.

Today I am once again feeling Fabulous. I had 5 out of 6 patients fall asleep so far when I was working on them. Now that is the best compliment a CMT can ever receive. LOL

And in a bit I get to pick up my wee lad. Looking forward to snuggling up on the couch with him and watch a movie on this rainy February day.

Thanks for asking Captain Tito, dear.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Poor Silkie.

Here be a virtual hugs for ya, m'dear.

At the moment... SICK!

I really, really hate being sick.

Hoping I feel better so I can go to RF4 next weekend.

~Lady B

Hope you are feelin' better soon Lady Barbossa.

Silkie, dear, Hugs to you.

Perkeo, if you be wantin' a massage I will gladly give you one, but only if ya sober up first. It is a big contraindication to massage some one while intoxicated. Either person that is. LOL

As for me I am lookin forward to my week ahead. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow. I love me job!!!

I'm a little worn-out right now....I've been staying up way too late...some my fault some the fault of my job.

I'd love to take you up on the message! I'm sober tonight even though I went to the bar to watch the game....I only had one small beer. (the manager wouldn't let me sit there without drinking at least one...LOL...he is a friend of mine)

Relaxed for once....just gonna enjoy some peace as I fall asleep.