How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

NOBODY MOVE! I'VE DROPPED ME BRAIN!

Well, that's how I feel, anyway. So much to do, so little time. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOBODY MOVE! I'VE DROPPED ME BRAIN!

Well, that's how I feel, anyway. So much to do, so little time. :lol:

:P;);) Oh, Ransom, you had me laughin' so hard that I got tears runnin' down me cheeks.

I hope you found yer brain.

As for me I feel absolutely, positively wonderful. I am officially a true working woman. I got me second paycheck and WOW!!! And they are going thru with the plans of me heading up my own department. I am so excited. WHOOOHOOO!!!

And they took my business proposal very seriously too and are gonna run with it. Because of my proposal it will open up a whole new clientele base. YIPPIE!!!

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Find it yet Ransom? I would help look for yours but I've ben looking for it for months now. I thought I found it under the couch but that was just a balled up tee-shirt. B)

Feeling. Better. Getting better. It is good when you learn something through all the hurt. Talking doesn't mean you are communicating. Be sure that you tell her/him exactly what you mean. Don't use flowery language or clever phrases when your heart is concerned. If you say something to others often enough because it is funny it is likely that the person you love will believe that statement.

I must agree with Silkie, and my dear, I am glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better....say what is on your mind and in your heart truthfully and make it clear. Constant little lies, or so called white lies, or words that do NOT line up with your behavior says volumes about who you really are and none of it is good. Talk about driving a wedge into a relationship.

Also constantly "belittling" the one you supposedly love because it is "cute" or "funny" in your opinion does more damage than good...

oh and I feel as if I have been hit by a mack truck...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Freezing... tis cold again...only 25

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

:lol: Well, I may have found my brain, but it's so stuffed up, it's totally useless. It feels like a wadded up T-shirt. I hate head colds.

Bravo, Silkie. Keep at it. And congrats to you, BriarRose!

The weather here is cold as well. Hard frost this morning, temps at 29, but with a wind, so who knows how cold it really is? Brrrrrrrrrr

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Have a little chicken soup....with hot sauce....that will clear you up!

Crewe of the Archangel

Thanks Ransom. I hope you feel better. Try putting some vicks vapor rub on the bottom of yer feet then put on some white socks and go to bed. Oh, and make yer self a nice hot toddy too.

Chicken soup with hot sauce, gonna have to try that one, thanks Sterling dear.

As for me I am on lunch break. And I am flippin' freezin'. The building is like a huge ice box. Me poor patients have to put up with me cold hands today.

Oh, and over the weekend I finally got the bedroom finished, painted and decorated. WHOOOHOOO!!!!

Now for the bathroom.....

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Thanks Ransom. I hope you feel better. Try putting some vicks vapor rub on the bottom of yer feet then put on some white socks and go to bed. Oh, and make yer self a nice hot toddy too.

Chicken soup with hot sauce, gonna have to try that one, thanks Sterling dear.

Vicks on your feet? My mum used to put it on our chests, but never heard of putting it on your feet.

As for chicken soup with hot sauce, ummmm....I ate a chicken burrito with hot sauce, does that count? :P

Cheeky, you need to head south for the winter!!!! -20! Yikes.

My head's feeling a bit more normal today, whatever that means. LOL

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Aye ransom, vicks on the bottom of yer feet does help.

As for me, I am sad, at a loss for words over the sudden death of Heath Ledger.

wee tad under the weather , other then that tis courses as usual and trying to get studio time

cheers mates

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

As for me, I am sad, at a loss for words over the sudden death of Heath Ledger.

I'm with your, BriarRose. I was stunned. The last person I expected to overdose. I'm hoping they discover it was something else, maybe accidental over-medication. They did find pills, not needles or other junkie stuff — at east so far it hasn't been reported that they did.

Very sad. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Well, now I'm dealing with withdrawals from stopping the birth control pill. I knew it most likely would happen, even tho the brand I was on was a very low dose. I've been dealing with anxiety type symptoms. It's horrible! It helped to read how this is not uncommon, but it's still no fun at all. I then find out earlier today from my doctor I have dysplasia and need to have cryotherapy to take care of the pre-cancerous cels. I'll admit it's comforting to know this was caught in time and will be treated, but I'm still an emotional mess from the pill withdrawals. I'm trying to stay calm, but it's not always easy. I get slightly scared by some of the symptoms. I've never had high blood pressure, never had anxiety like this before and now it's hitting me all at once. I've read it's best to not take anything for it, it could mess me up further. The withdrawals eventually do subside and then go away. A few girls at my work have gone thru this before with stopping the pill. One girl said she basically went insane until it was completely out of her system. Ugh! :unsure: I'm just going to continue to do my best to stay calm, it's not easy, but I will try.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Feel better Christine..

I feel happy and warm and fuzzy. :unsure: Had a wonderful morning and I'm enjoying the birthday wishes.

Off for more fun!!! :unsure:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Fluctuating hormones will definitely do that. You might want to ask your doctor about using a topical progesterone cream for a month or two - that might help with the adjustment.

I've been told it's really best to not take anything. Tho, if it does get really bad I might consider doing something. Right now I feel restless and slightly dizzy, which sucks cuz I'm tired, but can't lay still. I just hope these feelings pass quickly, this is no fun at all.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg