How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Happy. Rather happy.

I just bought a new hat, it always cheers me up.

Hooray, hat. Hat hat hat.

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wind chill is 6 degrees...yuck, it is freezing cold, even in the house under my Jack blanket.

But we are blessed. Kids are healthy. hubby is happy-he is in bowl heaven this week, not to mention watching our Sabres in the Winter classic...and daughter is picking up her new kitty in the morning.

She will not name it Captain Jack, even though I am bribing her! LOL

And I had 2 glasses of Niagara wine...deliciously sweet!

kttcsignature.jpg

Been cold here as well. Wow, finally got above 0 and staying there thus far. Can't say the same about the wind chill.

And glad th' bleedin' Caucuses are over with!

I've a nasty sinus infection now that I'm battling. Just got over a bloody cold. Now this?

Tired but still working on my new 18th c gown. Gotta have that done in time for RF4.

Every once in a while, when I can... I'm drowning myself in Barbossa anything (images/pictures, fan fiction, etc).

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

try eating a banana...seriously

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I think he means it might help get rid of Syren's headache. :ph34r:

I'm feeling relieved, but hoping I haven't lost a friend. :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Nervous.

We're in the middle of the biggest storm in years. Up to 100 (in some places, 150) mile per hour winds and LOTS of rain. Marin County is practically shut down due to flooding and bridges are being closed (and you almost can't get anywhere in the SF Bay Area without crossing a bridge.) I'm working from home today and the lights are flickering.

Patt - it's headed your way - time to batten down the hatches.

RHJMap.jpg

Overwhelmed at times. Sophie is getting the better of me. I'm so exhausted all the time and this little ball of energy just never slows down (except when sleeping). I knew a puppy would be a lot of work but holy puppy chow is she a lot of work. I'm looking forward to taking her to puppy kindergarten soon. Mommy needs it.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

:lol::lol: Sorry Lily, but you made me laugh. You reminded me of happy days of when my dogs who have long ago crossed over were puppies. I am sure though that no matter how many circles Sophie runs around you, you are still a proud and happy new mama. Don't forget to update us with some new pics.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

LOL. I've read a lot about goldens and their need to chew, (believe me, she has all the chew toys in the world) Her favorite is still the cat and I just wish she would stop biting me on the butt. :lol: .

Aside from that she is a very good girl and too smart for her own good.

I'll have new pics soon. I promise. :lol:

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I'm a feeing a little bit confident tonight. I finally decided to do something about my migraines. My migraines are definitely linked to my periods, been suffering with that ever since I first started at age 12. It's gotten worse over time, but I always put off going to the doctor for different reasons. Money issues, leery about what medicines I can try since I have such a low tolerance and so on. If I suffer a bad attack on a Friday night, but then I'm fine again on Saturday I wouldn't give it a second thought to do anything until the next attack. Well, after a small attack last night I decided, yup, it's time to do something about this. Went tonight to the urgent care thru Kaiser. My primary is booked solid today due to so many people having colds and flu. I explained all that's going on, how bad I suffer and how also I have low tolerance to medicine. The doctor prescribed this stuff called Maxalt. It's supposed to be quite safe and also effective. You take it at the first signs of a migraine. So I'll see what happens after the first time I use it. Hopefully all will be well, no bad reactions and no more suffering from these horrible migraines. I've suffered for many years, it's time for it to end.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ah, Christine, I hope the medicine works for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. I can truly have empathy for getting the migraines. I have suffered with migraines off and on since I was 13. They can be very excruciating.

Hugs dear and feel better soon. Good Luck with the meds.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Now, now Lady... you? Certainly NOT!

Under a landslide and overwhelmed perhaps but the others... no.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Very Happy. We had Christmas at my Grandmother's tonight. All of my cousins and Aunts were there. We all had a really good time together.

And I got a pair of funky neat toe socks....whooohooo. Another pair to add to my collection.

And I got another Night Before Christmas book to add to another collection of mine.

It was a very good nite. And now I am relaxing with a gin and tonic with a twist of lime and studying one of my anatomy books.

No, Lily, I do not have Tolkien's Letters from Father Christmas. Interesting. I will have to google it. Thanks.

Ooohhh, now I am excited. Thanks Lily. Hugs.

I love stories about Christmas and about the different beliefs in Santa Clause/Father Christmas.

I have been collecting the Night Before Christmas books for a very long time. It is one of my most favorite poems. Two of my other favorite books are The Christmas Carol and the Nutcracker. Another story that I enjoy and finally got the book last year is the Little Match Girl. I had to special order the book. It has wonderful illustations depicting the turn of the 20th century.

Oui, a bit tired. The Holiday's have finally caught up to me. I need a long winter's nap. :rolleyes:

Ah, Christine, I hope the medicine works for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. I can truly have empathy for getting the migraines. I have suffered with migraines off and on since I was 13. They can be very excruciating.

Hugs dear and feel better soon. Good Luck with the meds.

Well, I needed to use it today. I was asked to cover as activities today because the director is sick and in the hospital. What she thought was just the cold turned out to be a cyst on her kidney, ugh! She's lucky it was caught in time and she's on the road to recovery. Anyway, I started to get a slight migraine by the time I was done for the day, so I tried the medicine. It works by placing the tablet on the tongue and letting it dissolve. I felt just a twinge of dizziness and even some slight drowsiness, but it didn't last long at all, thankfully. The migraine was killed instantly and I felt great, woo-hoo! :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg