How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Thanks Syren. 4 more hours till we can bring our baby home. Darn it, I should have made the apointment earlier. I want her now.

I'm so sorry to hear about your headache. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Fell better soon. Hugs.

My Feet still hurt also. Oi.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Haunting Lily, congrats on your new "baby" and yes, show us pictures!

Sorry about your headache, Siren. Hope you feel better soon. I get migrains, so I know what you're going through.

Today I'm feeling optomistic, as my last two koi are still hanging in there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Aww Ransom.. Do you have a pond or tank? How old are they?

I am feeling tired...this job kicks my butt! :(

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Speaking of butt kicking...out on the airside I go again...grrr :lol:

Aww Ransom.. Do you have a pond or tank? How old are they?

It's a large, 380 gal rubber stock tank, partly buried in the ground, and the rest hidden behind decorative stone blocks that don't need mortar to hold them together. So far the last two are still alive. One is five years old, the other, two. With it being so cold, they are in hybernation, so that may help. Come Spring, I could still lose them. :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

That really stinks Ransom. I'm sorry about your fish and I hope that come Spring they will be just fine.

I had my first and probably not last scare with Sophie today. She crawled under the recliner and got her head stuck in the side where the foot lifts up. So as she's howling and crying I'm trying to lift the recliner up off of her which of course made it worse. Then she stopped moving and howling so I thought I had killed her. Talk about panic stricken. I have no idea how I got her free but she seems to be ok. At least one of us is.

I am sorry Ransom. I will say another prayer that your fish will survive and all will be wll with them.

Lily, have you counted how many white hairs your new baby gave you today?

Hugs dear and take a deep breath. I understand you panic. I have had my share of scares as well with my furry faces.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Isn't it amazing how, if there is something they can get into, they will. I have found this applies to every animal I've ever had, from cats and dogs to sheep, cattle and horses. Sometimes you just roll your eyes and wonder "What were they thinking!"

Glad to hear little Sophie is okay. How did you finally decide on that name? I think it's lovely. :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Aww..hope you dont loose your Koi Ransom. I have had huge salt tanks but I've never done pond fish. So I have no advice unfortunately.

Aren't there pond heaters?

I am going to enjoy trimmimg the tree tonight with a Bailey's and my santa hat and my favorite Christmas slippers :rolleyes::lol:

Isn't it amazing how, if there is something they can get into, they will. I have found this applies to every animal I've ever had, from cats and dogs to sheep, cattle and horses. Sometimes you just roll your eyes and wonder "What were they thinking!"

Glad to hear little Sophie is okay. How did you finally decide on that name? I think it's lovely. :D

Thank goodness she won't be able to fit into tiny little spaces much longer. Whew................

Thanks Ransom. We had a few names picked out but Sophie was the one that made her little ears perk up. :lol:

B) Pretty soon she will be big and you'll wonder where the wee puppy went.

I love the name you picked for her. By the way did you know it means "wisdom"?

Right now I am a bit frustrated with baby sitter issues...ugh. B)

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Ah...Captain, I hope you feel better soon.

Now, now...none of this kind of chatter... Feel better you!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ahhh, Syren, dear, I hope you feel better soon...BIG HUGS to ya!!!

Why??

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Circumvented?........ Flummoxed? :ph34r:

It's either the Gov't or you've been playing Lotto....

For William, maybe it's the dreaded PPD....Post PIP Depression. :ph34r:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Tired

Sick of it

Disgusted

A drink would be great, but I'll not drown the issues in there, it's only temporary.

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org