How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Christine dear, I am sorry you're still havin such a bad time of it. Wow, a bad trip of any kind isn't any fun. I do hope you are feeling better. Can you drink some green tea? That will help flush out some of the toxins. Just don't drink too much of it or you'll be spendin' time in the bathroom.

As for me, I found not one but two boxes filled with my leg warmers. WhoooHooo. Now I can wear them to dance class with me funky socks too. I had forgotten all about my leg warmers....I felt like a little kid at Christmas.......And I also found my old slouch socks too.....Wow, sometimes I do miss the 80's. B)

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Happy and Content at the moment.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Ah, leg wwarmers and slouch socks. I loved leg warmers. I even wore them over my jeans and boots when my first husband and I went motorcycle camping.

Righ now, I'm feeling......frustrated. Tried to find a party dress at the mall last night. If the dress didn't make me LOOK like a old lady (dumpy, dowdy), then it made me FEEL like an old lady (too much bare skin, too tight). Why can't they make dressed for women of a "certain age" that looks hot, instead of stupid or frumpy? :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Feeling overwhelmed lately. Everything is going amazingly well professionally and personally, and it is all just too much.

I feel pretty foolish whining in the midst of good fortune. But the 70 hour work weeks with 100 miles of daily commute is really wearing me down.

And I want to EAT!

I want to eat like a buccaneer returned from a successful raid. I want to eat until my belly bursts. But it won't burst, and I will carry that belly with me for a long time. I didn't overdo it at Thanksgiving, and now I am full of woe.

Your most and obliged humble servant,

William Dezoma

Will, hold fast and enjoy your fortune. Maybe you need a celebration!

Ransom you couldn't look dumpy if you tried...

I'm freezing! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Ransom you couldn't look dumpy if you tried...

;) Obviously, you haven't seen me at home in my usual "transient" costume of sweatshirt, men's lounging PJs, and slippers.

Thanks Jill. Maybe I'll do the Sharon Stone thing, and wear one of Chain Shot's white shirts with a long skirt. Or a black GAP T-shirt and long skirt.

I was just ranting because it makes me crazy that retailers think once you pass, say, thirty/forty, you want to dress like the aunt that Harry Potter "blew up" in the third movie. NOT! Nor do I want to wear something that would make people whisper under their breath "Look at that poor woman trying to pretent she's still twenty. So sad."

Guys have it easy. Throw on a suit, they're good to go. :(

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

like i have refractured every bone that i ever have............ love the grey days of winter, but the damp does not let me function :(

other then that one more push to the end of term

cheers mates

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Really bummed. Something got into the water in my koi pond, and the fish are dieing. In four days I've lost three so far, and the other two are so bad I doubt they will survive another day. I'm talking fish I've had for four and five years, are a foot and a half long, and weigh up to two pounds. Makes me sick, since I don't have any idea what it is. <_<

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Uh, you wouldn't say that if you saw what they looked like when they died. Like they had fish-leprosy. Very nasty. :mellow:

Still have the last two this morning, but don't hold out much hope they will make it. I'm flushing the pond every twelve hours, trying to get whatever killed the other three out of the water, but I fear it's in the filtration system now, and there's nothing I can do about that, as it's a closed system. **sigh** These guys were my friends, would eat out of my hand. Got them when they were just little guys only five inches long.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Yeah, it sucks. I think it may have been racoons washing their little paws in the water. That introduces bacteria. We have well water, so nitrates are usually never an issue, but if the toxin/ bacteria is soaked into the filter material, there isn't a whole lot I can do. Koi are pretty fragile when it comes to water changes, so you can't just pull them out and put them in another tank. They also have to have constant water recirculation, whereas goldfish don't. I'm pushing it flushing the pond out every 12 hours, but I figure if I don't do anything, they'll die anyway.

If these last two go, I'm done with fish, other than goldfish — cheap, and easy to maintain.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Oh, Ransom, dear, I am so very sorry to hear of your sadness. To lose any pet is very tragic. I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Big Hugs to you.

Please keep us posted on how the other two fair.

Thank-you, BriarRose. Prayers are always a good thing.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I don't know about northern Calif. but here in S. I discovered we have very high nitrate water.

I use to have an aquarium and the nitrates in the water (no matter what I used to clear it up and make it go away), made changing the water almost a weekly thing....I gave up the aquarium --- dead fish ain't for me.

Exhausted from PIP but happy happy happy.

Got a call from the breeder today, I got the golden retriever puppy with the white stripe. Not only that but we can take home our new baby tomorrow instead of the 20th. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :D:D:D

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Congrats Lily on your new baby. I am so excited for you. There is nothing like that new puppy smell. Please show pics once you bring your new baby home.

***sniggering**

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Congrats Lily on the wee one, her pic is lovely.

Im so very happy for you! *hugs*

Today I have a major headache, sick to my stomach. I hate headaches.. :huh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png