How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Alas lady i ha'e teh same condition, cannae drynk when overly bummed............ and yes pyracy tis a good thing

"take what ye can"

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Bounce! Bounce! * :ph34r:

Silly an bouncy

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thanks for the update Lily. I will keep saying prayers for both of you.

As for me, I am beyond tired and yet once again can't sleep. Insomnia is for sucks. :ph34r:

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

FUBAR

Salty, dear, I am sorry you are feeling FUBAR. I hope you will feel better soon

As for me, I am slap happy, lack of sleep will do that to ya. I am beyond the point of insomnia..... :P:P

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Sleepy...stayed up way too late again when I had to get up at 4:15....ouch. <_<

Wonderful. I had a fun day with the wee lad. He wore me out, but it is a good feeling.

Good for him....maybe you will be able to get a good night's rest!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Glad I swapped off that early shift

Slightly stressed from work, it was nutty tonight, but glad to be home now. One resident in particular is driving everyone up the wall, I try to stay calm, but he literally is trying my patience. I normally am a very kick back, friendly person, but this is getting ridiculous! I'm sorry he's disabled and led a sheltered life, but things are just getting out of control with him! He thinks he's some damn, little Prince and everyone needs to drop what they're doing and give him their full attention! He has the mentality of a 2 year old, you end up having to repeat things to him over 10 times, but he still doesn't understand stuff. His newest thing is he wants to recycle, so he's going around, bugging everyone for cans and bottles. He's even bugging the Alzheimer residents and family members as well. He was going on and on tonight about how he thinks he got paid wrong, which he didn't, but he kept bugging me to explain it to him. I could have written it out on a big banner and he still didn't get it. I kept taking deep breaths to stay calm while also trying to take care of my regular nightly duties. He started following me all over the place, asking the same damn question! At one point I took off up-stairs to one of the other units and hung out with some other co-workers. I needed a breather, needed to be away from him.

I'm talking to my manager about this tomorrow. Even tho everyone knows how he is, (some run in the other direction when they see him coming in his little motorized chair), something has to be done. He got all pissy at me when he was asking me if certain bottles were okay to use and I had to interupt him to take a phone call that came in. That's part of my job, answering the phone and he got pissed that my attention from him got interupted.

Ugh! He could drive a Saint to drink, I swear! <_<

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Hmm. My right shoulder is cold.. but my left one is quite warm

:lol: I feel like doo doo. I have a screaming headach, and had no sleep last night. Think I'm going to head for some drugs and then the couch.

Migrains. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

My sympathies, Ransom!

If you happen to have some aromatherapy oils around, you could try a "Peppermint Halo" -- it sometimes helps me when I have a migraine.

In your palm, mix a few drops of essential oil of peppermint into a dollop of face cream (cold cream works well, but vaseline would also work). Then, using your fingertips, rub this mixture into your hairline, all the way around your head, making sure to avoid contact with your eyes. Then, lie down in a dark room with a cold cloth over your eyes.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

:lol:   I feel like doo doo. I have a screaming headach, and had no sleep last night. Think I'm going to head for some drugs and then the couch.

Migrains.  :lol:

I am sorry you aren't feelin' well Ransom. If I could I would give you a massage to help ease up the pain and maybe relax you a bit.

Hester, wonderful thought on the aromatherapy. I usually use Lavendar. I will have to try the peppermint some time. Thanks.

As for me, I am excited. I am taking the wee one to see Pappy today. He is gonna be surprised at how much his grandson has grown. LOL.

Very tired and hoping to Goddess, Morpheous will come see me tonight. Insomnia is for sucks... :P

for this tiny space and point in time............HAPPY

Happy. Off from work and off to get my hair done later ..hmm maybe a mocha and a wee bit of window shopping. Aye...a gerly day.

oh...um Pirate gerly o course ;);)

Tired! I haven't been sleeping too well lately and last night we were visited upon by another foul smell.

As usual, we had the window open and our fan on in front of it (it's one of those square floor fans, so it fits in the bottom half of the window perfectly.) Around 3:00 am, a skunk felt threatened by something and sprayed - which was drawn right into our bedroom window. Sigh...

RHJMap.jpg

Feeling much better today. Thank you all for you kind wishes and thoughts. The Pub is such a great place.

Today I'm feeling sad but happy as well. I found wonderful homes for my last two horses, and they will be leaving my place this Sunday. Many, many tears to see them go, but so relieved that the people taking them will love them as much as I did, and always will. I'll be able to sleep at nights.

So, one door in my life closes, and new ones open. That's how things go. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hands Ransom a little flag.. take this and charge forward. There are many undiscovered things for you to strike out and find.

me? After the salon and a shrimp cocktail and Pina Colada? mmmmmm

just about perfect

I feel like I am behind schedule..... again.... :D

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/