How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel weird.

I screwed up dying my hair last night (11pm, so I couldn't fix it!). It's now blood red on top and the sides, brown in the back. If I was 18 and still and art student I would love it. Now I just want to fix it. The lady on the customer service line said I have to wait 24 hours to redye it...sigh

Oh, don't worry Love, it will be alright. At least you can fix it. And if you wanted to leave it you would be in vogue. All of the dancers in my tribe have funky hair. I am trying to decide if I want to turn mine pink....lol.

Give it a day or two and you can put it back the way you want it.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

When I was quite young (around 20), I took my aunt's advice and tried dyeing my hair to even out the colour (it was getting light at the ends from sun bleaching. I wanted all of my hair to be its usual medium reddish brown.)

BIG mistake. I discovered that my hair was VERY absorbant and that most brown and reddish-brown dyes contain purple pigment that is supposed to rinse out. In my case it did not and my hair turned a glorious aubergine colour. Needless to say, it was not the colour I wanted so I went to the local store and got a hair dye remover.

At the time, I didn't know that ALL permanent dyes, regardless of the colour you are trying to achieve, bleach your natural colour out so that it won't "interfere" with their colour. So after removing the dye, I was left with hair the colour of flame. And it continued to lighten over the next couple of months to light strawberry blonde. And I look HORRIBLE as a blonde.

Happily, my hair grows about three times faster than average, so after a couple of months, when the dark roots were three inches long, I had it cut and was back to being a brunette! I certainly did my happy dance that day...

RHJMap.jpg

Incredibly relieved... got an ordinary speeding ticket and NOT the new Virginia $1000 ticket, even though the cop told me I deserved that one!! So much for my 15th wedding anniversary so far... ;)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Condolensces to Iron Bess for her Jolly Rob....

Sitting still trying to not do much of anything, I hate everytime you simply walk across the floor my heart goes 90 to nothing and feels like it's turning flips. Then when you sit down you cannot breathe, your ears ring and your muscles shake like you worked out more than you should...

But Im still smiling ;);)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

But Im still smiling ;);)

Well that is good to hear... would hate to have to tie you down and MAKE you smile...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Who said anything about tickling.... **wicked grin**

Crewe of the Archangel

;) No Comment...Actually I am in a grand and very playful mood today..I took today off from work, I have the whole house to myself and it's my B-Day...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Temptress aren't ye?

Crewe of the Archangel

And if you wanted to leave it you would be in vogue. All of the dancers in my tribe have funky hair. I am trying to decide if I want to turn mine pink....lol.

Give it a day or two and you can put it back the way you want it.

If it was all blood red I think I might be inclined to leave it alone.

I'd look like Ariel on Monday in my mermaid costume ;)

Hang in there Siren! I hope you get into something good (and easy on you) for your birthday!

Excited...going to dance class in a bit. Can't wait to start practicing for Barcelona ....WhhhooooHoooooo!

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Got that after beach, tired, tan and generally jello like relaxed feeling.

Maybe I'll make smores...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Too fulll of piza and root beer...I feel like Snoopy

Now I need to do some of this..snoopy.jpg

Happy, Content.....It feels like a Marry Poppin's day.

PMaryPoppins.jpg

Exhausted! I got maybe about four hours of sleep last night and when I got to work all hell broke loose and everyone needed to talk to me - at the same time. And I kept trying to get just one task finished - just a short task, even an e-mail - but I could only type maybe two words before another person called or showed up at my cubicle. Enough already!

I unplugged my phone, caught up a bit and am taking a breather. And the messages keep piling up like mad... What IS it about this damn day?

RHJMap.jpg

What IS it about this damn day?

Moon's full

Absolutely Wonderful! I am feeling a bit Frisky.....Mmmm, what can I possible get in to :huh:

Had a bit of a hub-bub last night. Well, it was after midnight, so I guess it was technically this morning.

It's been really hot lately, so we've taken to putting a large fan in our window at night. Suddenly, we were rudely awakened by the sound of a car peeling out and then some sirens. And it was LOUD - that car had to be just a few doors down from us. I got up to see what was going on, but they were gone. About a minute after that, our bedroom was suddenly filled with the smell of burnt rubber. NOT pleasant, I'll tell ya. It took about 30-45 minutes for the smell to finally leave. And I had to be up for a 6:00 am meeting...

RHJMap.jpg

Ugh Jill...what a way to wake up. I remember when the house on the next block burned and I had the window open over the bed. Woke to a haze and that burning smell in the pitch dark. Scary.

How do I feel?

... :lol::lol:

BLUIDY FECHKING CONFUSED..........

yep that bout sums it up

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

..like crap. Mentally and physically.

REALLY down in the dumps. Every day that goes by, a deserted Island sounds SO much better! :lol:

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Lady B,

ye fynd teh island, i'll bring the rum :lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Lady B,

ye fynd teh island, i'll bring the rum :lol:

Sounds like a plan.

Alas, may be more rum left over... I just can't seem to bring myself to drink when I'm bummed out. Odd, isn't it?

Don't know... piracy... and I mean the real thing... is starting to sound REALLY good! Hell, why not! I'm being robbed practically every bleedin' day!

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!