How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling Fantastic!! I just got back from dance tonight. Totally Awesome. We have a performance coming up in a few weeks and I am getting to free style to the one song. I am sooooo Excited.......WoooHoooo!

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Glad to hear about the dance, Briar rose! That can work off some of the effects of a 'wee one'. :)

I"m very frustrated. I need to move out of my house, but trying to decide what to keep and what to get rid of is terrible. There isnt any going back either. No home to store things in, no basement to put boxes in, and I have TMS syndrome.. too much sh*t.

Lily, I hope your pup is ok.. I"ll pray to the Gods for you.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye, You are right Merrydeath, dancing does work wonders and helps rejuvinate me after being with the wee one all day.

I am sorry that you are having a frustrating time with moving. I have been slowly cleaning stuff out of our basement and upstairs. We too, have TMS. :ph34r:

And I am trying to get things organized and pitch stuff as well. Good Luck on your decisions on what to keep and what to pitch.

Don't forget the rule of thumb is throw away or get rid of anything you haven't used in two years. But never throw away anything that has deep sentimental value to your heart.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

How do I feel? hmm it's 4:26AM. I've been up since 7 last night..and I won't be home till around 10 cause I have to go renew my ID :ph34r:

sigh...I need coffee and mascara

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

overwhelmed, tired, confident, happy, lonely, frisky, hell pick one

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Ugh!! Hot and Sticky...this weather is for sucks. I am planning on taking a nice cool shower soon in the hopes that for a few moments I won't be Hot and Sticky. :huh:

Excited....Dorian and I are going to go look at paint samples so we can redo our bedroom.....WhoooHooo!

Thanks for the advice Jill. I will have to look and see if I can find that color.

We aren't quite sure what colors yet, but we are going with a Native American motif I think.

getting ready for courses to begin........to any and all who are in the same boat( err ship) BEST OF lUCK.

other then that how do i feel, playful

cheers,

Ye ship's potter,

Salty

and Claret is a lovely colour in a humble opinion.

Like a good, hot bath..after working all night I'm feeling crunchy.

Then maybe shopping. If I didn;t have to work again I'd finish it off with a good drink and an even better book..siggh

I am looking forward to tonight...spending a good time with friends. It will be fun all of us getting together as a post-pennsic meeting to watch BraveHeart and of course have a few drinks as well.

Lily, how is your poor pup doing? Is she fairing any better? I am still saying prayers for both of you.

Thank you Salty for your humble opinion. I did pick up a color sample of the claret....we just need now to decide now between all of the samples we picked out between us.

Braveheart is one of my favorite movies. No matter how many times I've seen it, the end still makes me cry.

Thanks for the prayers and for thinking of us. Pepe is doing a little better, I think. She isn't coughing and wheezing as much but her breathing in general is very labored. Poor thing can't get from one side of the room to the other without panting. At least we've had some very good quality time this weekend.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I am glad you got to spend time with her. Please let me know tomorrow what the vet says.....I am here if you need me. Don't forget to call if you need to.

Aye, BraveHeart is very emotional for me. I long for Scotland and Ireland. Like a homesickness at times. And the ending is very romantic cause She comes back for him and he sees her and knows it is okay to die. I am sure I will be crying by the end tonight....must remember to wear my waterproof mascara. B)

Aye, we had a Wonderful time last night with our friends. And watching BraveHeart all together was the bomb. We are planning our next movie night which we will be havin' at our house. Yippee, I love to host parties whether they are big or small.

And yes, at the end....I did cry. I expected I would, especially when she comes for him right before he dies. How romantic can you get? And I did remember to wear my waterproof mascara. :wub:

As for how I am feeling today....I very Happy and Content.

Aye, good friends, warm times, laughs and jokes, cuddling next to my husband, having a few drinks, snacking on beer-cheese dip and crackers and watching a fantastic movie all together.....what a memory for the heart.

Sad... and a little depressed today.

My Jolly Rob passed away 29 years ago today (Not a long time really when they still live in your heart for those of you that may go *What?*)

And wondering what might have been differnt had he lived.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aww Bess. Cheers to your Jolly Rob. Sigh. When you find someone you truly love, they touch your life in an indelible way. You don't know what may have been, but a liittle piece of them will always live in you and so he does change your life in a way even now. Hugs and light. Jen

Like me own 5'5" impish self, still bit overwhelmed (i'll get over it) and need to sleep, eat, and get back to coursework afore anyone starts tellin me to.

Cheers mates,

Ye ship's potter turned back to would be school marm,

Salty

Bess , best thoughts and wishes yer way lass.

I am very Sorry Iron Bess that you are feeling so sad. I am sure your Jolly Rob is still with you. Our loved ones never truly leave us. They are always there, sometimes closer than we think. Consider your self Hugged. And I hope that the happy memories that you do have will at least push away some of the sadness you are feeling.

Blessings, Love and Light,

BriarRose

I am trying hard not to watch the clock. Today is my Friday at work and I have all day tomorrow to play! :huh::huh:

I feel weird.

I screwed up dying my hair last night (11pm, so I couldn't fix it!). It's now blood red on top and the sides, brown in the back. If I was 18 and still and art student I would love it. Now I just want to fix it. The lady on the customer service line said I have to wait 24 hours to redye it...sigh