How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Feeling like a drowning, wet puppy! Rain, rain and more rain! Ok, so not just rain, but freakin' nasty storms!

However, progressing well with the horse I am working with. His canter sucks though.

Kinda ok today. Feeling blah. Don't know if it's the weather or something else.

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling like a drowning, wet puppy! Rain, rain and more rain! Ok, so not just rain, but freakin' nasty storms!

Oi! Quit hoarding the rain down there! My lawn crunches when I walk on it, it's so bone dry.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Right now I feel like a truck ran me over..... :lol: My back is hurting something awful today. Must be the weather.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Athsmatic (and I'm not, clinically). But, I'm coughing and wheezing from an acrid stench of burned rubber in the air today, which makes me feel rather...

Worried, because I heard on the news this morning that there was a rash of arson fires in the back alleys of my neighbourhood last night. So, I'm at least...

Marginally relieved to see that my own garage is not currently on fire. (And I'm also relieved that the neighbours' pool contractor quit early for the day and took his blaring radio with him.)

Frazzled by the prospect of houseguests this summer.

Scattered. Too much so to even remember what tasks I had to do today, let alone get them done.

But hey, at least I'm not in physical pain!

P.S. Briar Rose: I don't know if you feel comfortable taking over-the-counter medications, but I find that Robax Platinum gives me some relief when I have back or neck pain. [be sure not to mix it with alcohol though, or it will give you a wicked case of vertigo.] (And why do they make the fine-print warning so tiny on the bottle that middle-aged people like me who need to visit the optometrist and finally get a pair of bifocals can't read the "no alcohol" warning until it's too late?)

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

P.S. Briar Rose: I don't know if you feel comfortable taking over-the-counter medications, but I find that Robax Platinum gives me some relief when I have back or neck pain. [be sure not to mix it with alcohol though, or it will give you a wicked case of vertigo.] (And why do they make the fine-print warning so tiny on the bottle that middle-aged people like me who need to visit the optometrist and finally get a pair of bifocals can't read the "no alcohol" warning until it's too late?)

Thank you dear Hester for the advice. I may go to the store and see about buying some. Also thank you for the laugh about the bottle size print.

I am sorry that you are having a rough day. I will hope your day tomorrow is Sunnier.

Well, I think, finally we are going to be getting that storm I have been feeling all day. Yippie!! :ph34r:

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Oi! Quit hoarding the rain down there! My lawn crunches when I walk on it, it's so bone dry.

Hell, you can have the bleedin' rain! And the lightning... and the high winds, etc... Granted we needed the rain, too... but not THIS much!

:)

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'll let ya know after I see "Ratouille" tomorrow with a dozen small kids and my boss.. :lol:

Why do I say yes to these things?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

As a kid, I dug Shatner as Kirk. Now, I dig Shatner for his ability to be a cultural icon. Shatner rocks! And best of all, he rocks while not taking himself seriously!

:lol:

Agreed BlackJohn! He's cool in any flavor..another Boston Legal fan yessss!

Giddy from two days off B) and a good Merlot

You...got grounded? William...what ever did you do?

Oooh or do you mean "grounded" grounded..? As in peaceful zen grounded..

Ahhh...happy you are feeling so Captain.. ;)

My ribs are really bugging me today. They've been getting better and I started seeing a possible light at the end of the tunnel, but they started hurting pretty bad last night, particularly on the side, for some reason.

Other than that, pretty good! I finished the design for a table I'm going to build for our encampment and already have some of the lumber for it. AND I'll be on the water both days this weekend!

RHJMap.jpg

Absolutely, Positively Wonderful!!!! I had a Superb day today.

Big "HUGS" back to you Syren.