How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feelin' very rested. Had been absolutely wiped out when I got in from a weekend storytelling festival last night. But, ah, the power of sleep to restore the body and soul. :)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

:unsure::lol::lol::lol::lol: Phil You have quite a way with words. That was very amusing as I cannot put words together like that.

ShipWreck that be the whole point. ;)

As for what Im doing right now...Getting ready for work on Mother's Day; Hey at least it's a toy store.

**LMAO My daughter just shot herself with my cannon and screamed cause she did not know it was loaded! It's a good thing it was a megabloks cannon!*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:lol::P:P:P:P Phil You have quite a way with words. That was very amusing as I cannot put words together like that.

Actually, if it makes you feel any better -

Words are the only thing I seem to have my way with these days... :rolleyes:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Your gift for words is truly inspiring and I wish I could be so fluent. However things will change for you, you will see when you least expect it. How do I know this, Cause my leg is slowly healing and I have wonderful friends here including you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aye indeed you do Siren and the number of prsyer preceeding your approacha nd following your arrivals there for a while were quite inspiring Mad jack has a minor part in your major recovery in casde you should need ta ask? There were a couple of nightly vigils where turns were taken Meryy and Capt Ciaran as well we all here. We are blessed by our fellow pirates in crime and as in misdemeanor as when we are here we never know what it is we have,,,,, until have becomes had.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

...However things will change for you, you will see when you least expect it.  How do I know this, Cause my leg is slowly healing and I have wonderful friends here including you.

Who said anything about wanting them to change? :huh::blink:

I enjoy being a monk - the uniforms are provided, all the gruel you can swill, and the view from the mountain top is awesome!

But I am glad the leg is getting better, and I do cherish your friendship.

Now, let me get back to sweeping that leaf around the monastery...

~ Vegetius

* in Foghorn Leghorn voice* I say, I say, someone call my name?! 

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

***Phil, looking quite small and pale white, wearing thick glasses and covered in feathers, comes walking up quickly to Christine, scribbles furiously on a piece of paper, and shows it to her...

calculus.jpg

...thus, proving scientifically that she can get him going anyday.

:lol:

~ Vegetius

The worst part about a pirates life is the leaving. But without the leaving there can be no return. It is the returns that are the sweetest. But I must wonder if there is any lass that would miss me as I sail or worry when the weather turned foul. Or should I be glad of no connections as to be free to do as I wish on the ocean blue and in other forigen ports. What of all those beautiful female pirates and wenches are all our words just banter or just the prelude to something exciting and more worthy of lengthy time.

Sorry I difted into shallow waters there. I mean ARRRHH. :lol:

* in Foghorn Leghorn voice* I say, I say, someone call my name?! 

;)    ;)    ;)

***Phil, looking quite small and pale white, wearing thick glasses and covered in feathers, comes walking up quickly to Christine, scribbles furiously on a piece of paper, and shows it to her...

calculus.jpg

...thus, proving scientifically that she can get him going anyday.

;)

LMAO!!! ;) Too funny! Wasn't that character's name Jr.? I think that's all he was referred to as. I always remember Foghorn saying, "Now pay attention son, you're not listening! *to the audience* That boy is as bright as a box of nuts!" LOL! Ah, good stuff indeed! lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yeah, as I posted that, I was thinking, "he HAS to have a name!", but I didn't fuss about it.

GMTA again.

My fave part was when Foghorn tried to teach him baseball...

"Ya have ta keep yer eye on the ball, boy! "Ballboy"! I made a joke, son, and yer not laughin'!!!"

;)

~ Vegetius