"The Adventures of Buccaneer Blake"

Just an update for those of you folks in Southern Ca. on the 'Adventures of Buccaneer Blake and the Pirates of Pier 39' Movie feature for the Make a Wish Foundation..We sneak previewed the event, and it is truely a spectacular feature for a young boy's wish. Captain Jack you know who and asst'd evil denziens attempt to foil the Pirates on the Royaliste, and I'll say no more, as 'Dead men tell no tales'.........Soon to be in a theater near you for the gala premiere............Ya get the picture :)

;)

"Meet my Raven, his name is 'Death', and he's hungry"

Aye! The date for the Southern "premiere" has yet to be set as Make a Wish is planning on doing it up right.

They have asked that no copies be made available to anyone until Blake has seen it and has his own copy.

The premiere will be a surprise for Blake and we're sure as heck fire tryin' ta keep it that way!

The big fun will be if we can get a buncha So-Cal pirates there to ask Blake for his autograph and such at the event and make him feel like the star he has become!

So if'n yer interested pop by Blake's Pirate Swag Store

and pick up some postcards or posters or t-shirts,etc to have him sign before coming to the event!

Poison Quill will be lettin' everyone know when I'm sure!

:ph34r: