Here's your chance to help...

Iron Bess

As lame as it may seem, the fellow that is designing the new action figures for POTC2 cannot for the life of him find any good, clear pictures of Ragetti. (The lad with the wooden eye) No, Disney does not seem to have any. (Why an I not surprised)

If any of you have any screen captures or know of a place/site where he might find something that he can use I'm sure he will make it worth your while when the toys are complete.

He's already checked the Pintel/Ragetti sites and found nothing he can use.

He needs good size, CLEAR pictures of Ragetti's costume.

There ye be mates, go and plunder. ^_^

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

*warms up computer DVD player*

I be right on it, shipmate. ;)

Kin I deliver in person t'ye? ;)

Indeed you can AND have a tour of Adam's office (No small feat!)

I just saw the master for the Pintel figure and it's awesome!

They need to be clear, bright and large!

Go Pirate Lass, capture the lad in all his glory!

;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

On it, I'll make some good screen captures and will be back soon.

Where do i send them ? ;)

Wait, capt. Grey i see you're on it :)

How cool you can go there!

I've really good ones if needed but i'm sure you'll have great ones too :)

hero.jpg

Hey Bess, are they regular figures or undead? (And are they going to do Koehler?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Iron Bess,

Didn't the costumers take pictures of Regatti? I know they did of Capt' Jack's costumes (hmmm, I have a few copies of those.) I'm figurin Disney didn't keep track of those folks either and have hired new ones instead.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Iron Bess,

Didn't the costumers take pictures of Regatti? I know they did of Capt' Jack's costumes (hmmm, I have a few copies of those.) I'm figurin Disney didn't keep track of those folks either and have hired new ones instead.

That was the fist place I called.

What they need is a full figure shot of the entire costume. And... out delightful wardrobe (odd as it sounds) can;t seem to come up with one for Ragetti.

(shrug) Charity sent some good ones they say they can use but they really need the full shot.

:)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

As lame as it may seem, the fellow that is designing the new action figures for POTC2 cannot for the life of him find any good, clear pictures of Ragetti. (The lad with the wooden eye) No, Disney does not seem to have any.

Why not ask ILM? Based on the nature of their work, they've got to have scanned in copies of everyone's costume.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Why not ask ILM? Based on the nature of their work, they've got to have scanned in copies of everyone's costume.

Because ILM is busy with a little project of their own right now. Some movie that comes out in May. :huh:

And if they have any free time they're going to help me with my Make-A-Wish project. They said so today. :huh:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Yeah, but they're probably stored in files that wouldn't take that long to access. ILM's big business now. They may even have a digital files librarian!

(I just hope the project in May is an improvement over the last two similar projects... I almost hope they start blowing up styroam blocks again. :huh: GL needs Terry and Ted.)

Oh! Congrats on getting them involved with your project, Captain Grey!

Mission_banner5.JPG

(I just hope the project in May is an improvement over the last two similar projects... I almost hope they start blowing up styroam blocks again. :lol: GL needs Terry and Ted.)

Oh! Congrats on getting them involved with your project, Captain Grey!

Well Mission, I hear from several sources it will not disappoint those who didn't like the first two. You have to remember, Jedi are very boring. :lol:

And believe it or not, ILM approached me when they heard about the Make-A-Wish project. I wouldn't have even thought of asking them to do the special effects for our film. :lol:

(Sorry to take this off topic. If anyone wants to read about my Star Wars Make-A-Wish project, just go to the site )

Good idea, JoshuaRed. And the lighting should be better too. So many of the scenes are at night, trying to brighten them makes the colors look weird.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.