Pirate figurines

King's Pyrate

Dang... Dang....

you ever start a project.... when you start workin on it "boom" just happens...

This one is kinda the same.... when I start it.... IT WILL BE GOOD.... (not braggin... just the way I do things) but just whaitin fer th' spark to start......

Thinking of the first "figure" to make a mold offa(I have bought enough "figures" and then "modified " them... I wanna make a mold, then press/cast a figure, then sell the figure. so others can make thier own mold and press/mold thier own figures..... The first one has to be simple.... so you can make and fix it yourself..... (and cheap) I"m just thinking that a figure with some "accessorys" and a "how to booklet" to make your own figures............. wellllll...... hey.... I sould get something for this............ I figure $10 if fair.... $10 for the figure w/ guns and swords etc... and $10 for the cannon (somehow the cannon wold is simpler... but it has to be two parts.) If you pay $3 + for a single figure..... and like working with minitures.... a "base" mold that you can "play with..... hey... you can make it yourself just as easly.........but sometimes the lazyness is worth the money............... (man.... I ain't going to make no money offa this... I just want to shaer the idea....)

Dang...gotta love th' rum................. (I still like the idea......talk about it inna later post)