Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww.... Liam, right?

Wot a lad! 'E's got yer eyes!

Well, not really... ye'd be blind iffn' 'e did....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Right then!

William!!!!

Wot be on th' menu?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Hmmmmm!!

*Gerwarp*

Well, there ya heard it... me stomach would like a fine helpin'....

A guiness ta wash in down too, please...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

A guiness ta wash in down too, please...

Take this to the gentleman in the perfumed hat.

Oh bloody hell...

them damned frenchys an' their perfume...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Is this seat taken? :she says to Dorian Lasseter as he takes a sip off his Guinness:

No, 'ave a sit down....

Be m'guest...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

I also have a nice pasta salad with grilled salmon...

SalmonPastaSaladIMG_0933.jpg

Say, I'll have one o' those, mate! Mighty good lookin' grub ye got in here. Though the food does present a bit of a hoity toity appearance fer this humble pyrate...I left me coat 'n' tie at home. :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I also have a nice pasta salad with grilled salmon...

SalmonPastaSaladIMG_0933.jpg

Say, I'll have one o' those, mate! Mighty good lookin' grub ye got in here. Though the food does present a bit of a hoity toity appearance fer this humble pyrate...I left me coat 'n' tie at home. :lol:

We have hard tack for the descriminating sailor's tastes.

D4001_2.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Thank ye kind, Lasseter sir!

This here Pyrate wench has come along way to eat in such an establishment with such a fyne genl't such as yer self!

:Bunny tryin to be as proper as a pyrate wench should be in such a place:

I think they be lookin at me a bit funny? Too much treasure chest fer this Island to hold I m guessin'???

Bunny Cutlass

Eh, donna ye mind 'em Gerl...

They gonna hurt their eyes, an get drool all o'er themse'fs..

Funny lookin'...

*shrug* ta each their own...

William... any sweets this day?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Hmmm... indeed...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif