Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Aye Sir William ye have done well this day indeed. Might I be gettin a nice plate of such wondrous accord?

Aye. And may I recommend a side of sourdough toast and soft cheese? They compliment one another very well. Also, we have a fine mead that has just arrived.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye aye as you say then just as you say taost cheese mead and well if I only were with an escourt. Gets up looks about the inner spaces and walks to the door and leans out into the sun lookin fer Rummy. Goes back in sits down and pulls up the chair. Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

mead? did you say mead? mmmmmmm! that will tpo off the eggs benedict quite nicely! mind is i join you merc? haven't seen you since the last weekend of faire (which i am still in withdrawal from). is bri coming vack next season? my audition is the 18th of feb at 10:55 am. wish me luck! tell her i said "hi!'

let's eat! :huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

would you have red velvet cake too? :rolleyes:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Mad Jack's Christmas Menu

Christmas Eve

Vichyssoise with Ham

Homemade Rye Bread

Rice Pudding

Christmas Day

Spiced Glazed Ham

Baked Sweet Potatoes

Roasted Asparagus with Toated Pine Nuts

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Dessert will be an offering of Rice Pudding and Tiramisu, with the probable inclusion of Raven-slashed Viking late in the evening.

Bon Appétit!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Mad Jack's Christmas Menu

Christmas Eve

Vichyssoise with Ham

Homemade Rye Bread

Rice Pudding

Christmas Day

Spiced Glazed Ham

Baked Sweet Potatoes

Roasted Asparagus with Toated Pine Nuts

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Dessert will be an offering of Rice Pudding and Tiramisu, with the probable inclusion of Raven-slashed Viking late in the evening.

Bon Appétit!

970_0f773462a816061ee0b10a5d93decdb5.jpg

You had me at Vichyssoise...

i just dropped off a cranberry-tangerine-ginger chutney to add to the meal. it's a little spicy, but will surely warm you up on a winter's day. :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Weeeell. I may never leave the Tsunami again. What fine and delicious fare.

I shall light the establishment from end to end with candle glow and fresh cut fronds of palm as the egyptians did in times of old to stave off the shorter days of the year. Then I will bring in musicians to liven the place with dance and song and we shall while away the hours in merriment.

We shall be open around the clock and through every watch and toll of the bell. Of course...we always are.

Dancin' sounds divine! I think that I am going to do a lot more in the way of moving this body around and at the same trying to do some healthier eating in the new year. Planning to take off a hefty 20# - that be my resolution. Now Captain Redwake - what fare thee in the way of healthy (diet-like) nourishment? :lol:

Dancin' sounds divine! I think that I am going to do a lot more in the way of moving this body around and at the same trying to do some healthier eating in the new year. Planning to take off a hefty 20# - that be my resolution. Now Captain Redwake - what fare thee in the way of healthy (diet-like) nourishment? :lol:

I have a nice Mediteranean Salad...

med_tuna_salad2_lg.jpg

Krav Maga!!!

LOL!!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Goode Lord!

Tha's a Fekkin' Huge Salad!!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org