Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Ciaran enters the TK after spending time readying The Cabin Buoy for sailing.)

Hey William, Mercenary, Capt. Gage!

I be headin out of port with tomorrow's dawn. Wanna do some explorin of the waters up along the Avalon peninsula of Newfoundland.

Greek food! Arrr! (Ciaran sits down)

I'll be enjoyin' some of these delights afore I go. William, have ye any Greek beers?

Merc, darlin, ye've got some sorta sauce all over yer elbow. (Ciaran hands her a rag to wipe it off)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

The weekend is approaching, so it's time to play with food again. I'm planning a homemade pizza (thin crust) with alfredo sauce, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, toasted pine nuts, mozarella cheese, and fresh basil. :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

The weekend is approaching, so it's time to play with food again. I'm planning a homemade pizza (thin crust) with alfredo sauce, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, toasted pine nuts, mozarella cheese, and fresh basil. :)

Dinner's at Mad Jack's!

Just kidding...I'll be making some stir fry this weekend. Haven't decided on shrimp or chicken yet.

Curious...is there any whipped cream around here for a latte I'm making? Or is that back in the Confessional? :o

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...