Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sashays in wearing a party hat and yells Let's Party!!!!!!!!!

Thanks William..This is nice..And you and my closest friends remebered..I am honored and truly touched..*Curtsies*

Now send some pirates to Texas to kidnap me..*grins*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Sashays in wearing a party hat and yells Let's Party!!!!!!!!!

Thanks William..This is nice..And you and my closest friends remebered..I am honored and truly touched..*Curtsies*

Now send some pirates to Texas to kidnap me..*grins*

<_< Hey!! That's my dream Sis. . .just cause your older don't mean I have to share every thing!

Have a great birthday!! B)

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

B)B)B) I shared my Dark Plunder of Prince with you my lovely little sister...And you can be one of the pirates that can come kidnap me...What fun we could have terrorizing everyone! <_<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:huh::huh::huh: I shared my Dark Plunder of Prince with you my lovely little sister...And you can be one of the pirates that can come kidnap me...What fun we could have terrorizing everyone! :huh:

Texas would never be the same once we got through with it! :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

What a cake!

What a party!

woo-hoo (blows party favour and a paper tongue rolls out)

:o:lol:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran wanders in to the TK this Sunday mornin'. Pours himself a cup of coffee and sits down at a table to read some charts.)

Arr, too quiet in the Pub today. Maybe I'll go down to the wharves and take The Cabin Buoy out into the harbour fer the day. Haven't sailed me ship in ages.

(finishes his coffee, stuffs the charts in his coat, leaves coins on the table and departs)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(a gentle breeze carries the aromatic smell of cheese down the street from the Tsunami Kate to the wharves. Ciaran takes a deep breath and is drawn back up the street, into the Pub, down the corridor to the TK.)

Arrr! Cheese blintzes! I'll have a double order, please, William!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran quietly enters the bar, after a night of heavy drinkin' at Lady Snow's birthday party. Knowin' that there'll be more partyin' today -- it be Captain Tito's birthday -- Ciaran decides he best be getting a blast of energy and strength.)

William, Happy Labour Day to ye, Captain.

Might ye be able to mix up a power smoothie fer me, preferrably loaded with blueberries?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Well and good. Well and good! Nice pics merc as always struting yer stuff fer the whole world to check in too! So is this yer ale stand wenching costume kinda reminds me of the St Pauli girl ya does! Which reminds me whilst I be in the nieghborhood hows abouts a nice cold pint a Guinness?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

::Popping to the 'Kate for the first time in awhile, I scribble on the back of a barnap:::

Mornin' Sah-

No one abouts this 'ere tim e of the morn.

Jus' grabbin's a cup o' Brazil Sul de Minas Yellow Bourbon ta gets me goin'.

That an a bowl o yer Mingau de fubá com queijo.

I be catchin' up with ya later. Loves whatcha done to the place

Grammercy-

PEW

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."