Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Zombie approaches TK and opens doors. Walks silently, trance-like to bar.)

Coffee. I need coffee.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(still laughing at William's last posting....)

Arr, the coffee hit the spot.

William, what kind of Saturday mornin' breakfast might there be?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Saturday comes and goes. Sunday morning finds Christine and Ciaran nearly skin and bones from starvation. Sunday night rolls around and finally Ciaran says....)

Blimey, Christine. We've had nothing to eat in days. Where be William? Where be the cook? Where be anyone? I haven't enough energy to cook, but I'm gonna try and crawl back to the kitchen and see if there be anything to eat. Try not to move; conserve yer energy.

(Ciaran crawls off and hours later re-emerges, exhausted, draggin' himself back across the floor to their table)

Lass, this be all I could find back there. We must try to eat it so's we don't die. Have yer beer ready to wash it down. Er, um, ye go first, m'dear.

32.%20Dead%20Rat.jpg

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(William saves Christine and Ciaran from the horrors of the rat with the fabulous buffet!)

Woo-hoo!

(fills plate with food)

:)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Hey Mercenary. Tell me about the unusual sunburn ye be sportin' there, lass.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Well *pauses, soving food into her mouth and swallowing* It would have been just a standard bodice tan execpt for a few problems. I can't let me scar tan, so my chest and collar bone are moby-dick white cause I kept slathering the block on. I also covered my shoulders and arms with a little spf15 - so, they browned but arn't pink. However, I was showing off some back and hips (low riding harem pants) and I didn't think to put lotion on that. So, my lower back it pink. And I have a line that follwed the bottom of my bodice all around my stomach.

It'll be all the rave soon. Everyone will want a tan like yours.

I regret that I now have to slather sunblock atop the crown o'me head. Sunburnt scalp -- ouch.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Alright - so I promised y'all pictures . . . in fact, William said I was not to come back with out lots of pictures, so I'm finally getting around to posting some of them.

Sorry - this is all I have uploaded at the moment, but there will be more to follow . . .

1953d7d4.jpg - Me and me sister at gate opening first weekend.

And this - 100_0145.jpg be the pirate ship, the Lady Krimm. That's where ye buy all sorts of sharp and shinies! ;)

I know I don't look all the piratey in the pic - ;)

I have so many ideas for me look - but can never get them quite right. But now that I'm working and getting paid in garb, we'll see what I can come up with.

I wish ye could see the bottom of my shift there, though - I embroidered celtic knotwork all along the hem of it. It looks beautiful, if I say so meself! Best part about the falling apart peice of shyte! ;)

Great pics, MW!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

i do appear to have gotten a little bit of interesting sun during Naked Pirate Cocktail Hour at pennsic...

i thought we were in the shade, but not altogether, apparently...

Bloody bleedin' 'ell.... An' I 'ad ta miss Pennsic this year... I missed NPCH... They best be 'avin' tha' next year.... mebee expant it ta "Nekkid Pyrate Happy Hours..... Hmmmm..........

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org